WEEK 13 Gameday Thread ---- Green Bay Packers (4-8) @ Chicago Bears (3-9) --- LOVE showcase game???

Striker

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Those dude's are like joined at the brain, I can only see when you guys reply now but I could not tell them apart before all that.

I was thinking they may be the same person. The original one wanted a pretend person to agree with them so he made another account. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Those dude's are like joined at the brain, I can only see when you guys reply now but I could not tell them apart before all that.

My point exactly 😂 the group of old drunks doing their best to keep their fandom of wanting the Packers to lose as the theme of the forum.

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

I was thinking they may be the same person. The original one wanted a pretend person to agree with them so he made another account. 

I just think there's a lot of people like this. They latch onto their "heroes" and then they can never do wrong and that bleads into everything else working against them when they 'fail." It's why the AR fans are straight trying to murder GM and HC.

I say this now and then too, but I really don't like MLF much and I think Gute is above average EASILY but I'm not sure exactly where he lands.

I wouldn't cry if we lost either but you can do so much worse.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I just think there's a lot of people like this. They latch onto their "heroes" and then they can never do wrong and that bleads into everything else working against them when they 'fail." It's why the AR fans are straight trying to murder GM and HC.

I say this now and then too, but I really don't like MLF much and I think Gute is above average EASILY but I'm not sure exactly where he lands.

I wouldn't cry if we lost either but you can do so much worse.

What an awful summary from a drunk that blocks people that don't subscribe to wanting the Packers to lose. If you think gute is above average you are lying to yourself.  Delicate little guy

Edited by PackFan13

54 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

And then there’s a certain recent faction that is a bit cult-like and will never be happy if the success come with 12 playing. 

(2022 def isn’t success)

I know this is so hard for you to understand. I know. But I DO NOT want Rodgers to fail.

My "hatred" started because of his failings and my personal belief that when the right mindset there would have been fewer. When he sucks I get to laugh, when he doesn't, I'm happy. I never lose. 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I know this is so hard for you to understand. I know. But I DO NOT want Rodgers to fail.

My "hatred" started because of his failings and my personal belief that when the right mindset there would have been fewer. When he sucks I get to laugh, when he doesn't, I'm happy. I never lose. 

I didn’t mentioned you.

but maybe you fancy yourself a big cult guy so just figured you were implied? 

the office television GIF

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

That would be absolutely stupid to run this thing back with Rodgers again in '23. 

I wanna run it back tbh. **** it.

I also don't want him to leave, pull his head out of his *** to prove is wrong, and then I'll have to hear for thirty years that we wasted him when it was on him to fix his own ***. 

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

I didn’t mentioned you.

but maybe you fancy yourself a big cult guy so just figured you were implied? 

the office television GIF

I was going to add this on the end, but I got lazy:

I personally believe that is how most of us that you reference feel. None of us are pissed when he plays well, very few anyways.

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I wanna run it back tbh. **** it.

I also don't want him to leave, pull his head out of his *** to prove is wrong, and then I'll have to hear for thirty years that we wasted him when it was on him to fix his own ***. 

I'm not worried about what he does elsewhere. He's gotten such a holier than thou attitude here and does what he wants. It may humble him enough to do something crazy, like run the coach's offense as intended but I doubt it. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Billy86 said:

If he keeps healthy and we can get Lazard at a decent price, I really like them + Doubs for next year. Throw in Toure fighting for the 4th spot with a 3rd or 4th rounder and 1yr vet deal guy, and we're looking nice. 

But that won't stop the entire draft build up being about hwo "GB still needs a 1st round WR!" for the 6th (7th?) year in a row. 

And as I type this in he goes again!! Man, we've not got a player here. We've got a future elite assuming he keeps healthy. This dude is a fecking monster!! 

Credit to old man Watson too on the block. 

DO NOT forget ... Tight End.  Tonyan right now is just a shell of what he was.  Hoping his knee comes around better next year but this team could sure use another TE.