Week Conference Championship Thread: AP Top 4 (Georgia, Michigan, TCU, USC)

MikeT14

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

UM is the #2 seed win or lose tonite right?

Why even watch.

Maybe... A Purdue loss would be the worst loss of any playoff team by a hefty margin. Still, I think they would want to keep them ahead of OSU because of the head to head... but it is unclear to me.

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Maybe... A Purdue loss would be the worst loss of any playoff team by a hefty margin. Still, I think they would want to keep them ahead of OSU because of the head to head... but it is unclear to me.

Only thing I can think is if they actually moved TCU up to #2 with a loss then went UM, OSU. Since Michigans loss would be worse than TCU. Would be a really weird championship week. But yeah, I think Michigan will boat race them in the 2nd half. 

Edited by NateDawg

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

But yeah, I think Michigan will boat race them in the 2nd half. 

All game and second half. That is what would be expected. It's also the reason that something may happen if they lose to a team that any contender should beat

Then it comes down to who should be lower, the team that lost to Purdue or the team that lost to the team that lost to Purdue but never lost to Purdue.