Week 13: Jets (7-4) at VIKINGS (9-2)

swede700

Game 12

NFL_Jetsat NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif?width=320&he

When:  1:00 PM EST December 4th

Where: U.S. Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: CBS (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio); 

Announcers:  Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn (TV);  Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  https://506sports.com/2022/13-CBS-E.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: DL Ross Blacklock (illness), Doubtful: None, Out: TE Ben Ellefson (groin), OT Christian Darrisaw (concussion)

Jets - Questionable: OT Duane Brown (shoulder), Doubtful: RB Michael Carter (ankle), OT Cedric Ogbuehi (groin/illness), Out: S Ashtyn Davis (hamstring)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700

Mike White definitely made the Jets offense look better, but it was also against the Bears. Wilson and Moore are really nice receivers, so the pass rush will have to be more effective this week.

Great test for Jefferson going up against Sauce Gardner, and for the OL facing Quinnen Williams.

I think the Vikings should win, but this could definitely devolve into one of those frustrating "what are you guys even doing out there" kinds of games.

• Like 1

Big game here. The Jets to me are a lot more scary with Mike White under center than Zach Wilson. Tough WR core to go up against with Wilson, Moore, and Corey Davis. Revenge game Tyler Conklin anyone? 

Game will be a good test for our OL as well because the Jets generate a lot pressure with only sending 4 guys. 

Skol Vikes. 

15 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Big game here. The Jets to me are a lot more scary with Mike White under center than Zach Wilson. Tough WR core to go up against with Wilson, Moore, and Corey Davis. Revenge game Tyler Conklin anyone? 

Game will be a good test for our OL as well because the Jets generate a lot pressure with only sending 4 guys. 

Skol Vikes. 

I think very little of the Jets' WR core.  When your leading receiver has 628 yds no matter who the QB is, that doesn't scare me all that much.  Offensively, I don't personally believe they are that much of a challenge, despite how they looked against the Bears (it is the Bears after all).  The challenge will be their defense and keeping Kirk clean from a defensive line that is just as good and likely even better than Washington's.  

18 hours ago, swede700 said:

T-T-T-Teddy aginst the Jets...

That play was fun, but it  sitting on those metal bleachers was dang cold that day.  There are some benefits to the Vikings being an indoor team again (though I would have loved an outdoor stadium).

Edited by Cearbhall
  • Like 1

I expect this to be a tough game, but that's every week it seems lol

This isn't the same ol' Jets. They made the right move benching Wilson. He hasn't used any of his development hours and was holding the team back.

Mike White plays with swagger and I think he has the team behind him (they weren't with Wilson).

I think we win, but it'll be another nail biter. Skol!

• Like 1