NateDawg

This week’s winner   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it

• Brownie man
    • Deshaun
    • Elevated TV ratings in a 4-win v. 1-win matchup
    • horny
    • Texans fans knowing they got away with shenanigans and DWat isn’t their problem no more
    • mike getting to rattle off starting qb stats
    • Captain hindsight

WARNING ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ 

houston-we-have-a-problem-tom-hanks.gif

⚠️ Warn the Houston authorities. ⚠️ 

meow-super.gif

⚠️ Contact the regular spots ⚠️ 

georgemassage.gif

⚠️ Put a tail on QB1 and don’t let him out of sight ⚠️ 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAL28i1-E9u7gSeZOwEde

The 4-7 Browns travel to take on the 1-9-1 Texans. Deshaun is excited (😯) to return home, where he has an opportunity to win his 5th game dating back to 2019.

to-terrell-owens.gif

This is the week that people will start to see whether QB1 is worth sacrificing soul, reputation, a segment of fans, and years of draft capital for.
Just win the game though right?

1*IRMTzWCW6jM17TrotSI03Q.png

• Like 5

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

This is the week that people will start to see whether QB1 is worth sacrificing soul, reputation, a segment of fans, and years of draft capital for.

Substituting my usual game day eats for some Jello pudding pops

• Like 5

Yeah, we're losing this game. Gonna be an extremely hostile environment, Watson will almost certainly be rusty, and Houston will be extra motivated.

If we can just successfully feed Chubb and give Watson some easy throws to get into a rhythm, then we have a chance. But I just have a strong feeling we give Houston their second win of the season.

Just now, DawgX said:

Yeah, we're losing this game. Gonna be an extremely hostile environment, Watson will almost certainly be rusty, and Houston will be extra motivated.

If we can just successfully feed Chubb and give Watson some easy throws to get into a rhythm, then we have a chance. But I just have a strong feeling we give Houston their second win of the season.

I’m much more bullish.

I think our team is gonna be excited to have Watson and give a bit of a spark.  I think a rusty Watson is still as good or better than Jacoby and as long as Stefanski takes a crawl/walk/run approach we’ll be ok.

This week will 100% be on the defense imo.  We simply can’t let them come out and run down our throats or let whoever they decide is the QB of the week to beat us.  

As far as the motivation for them, I think that’s more the fans than the team.  There may be some guys that have an issue with him or how things went down, but I’m sure he still had friends on that team and there are a lot of new faces since he left.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

WARNING ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ 

houston-we-have-a-problem-tom-hanks.gif

⚠️ Warn the Houston authorities. ⚠️ 

meow-super.gif

⚠️ Contact the regular spots ⚠️ 

georgemassage.gif

⚠️ Put a tail on QB1 and don’t let him out of sight ⚠️ 

The 4-7 Browns travel to take on the 1-9-1 Texans. Deshaun is excited (😯) to return home, where he has an opportunity to win his 5th game dating back to 2019.

to-terrell-owens.gif

1*IRMTzWCW6jM17TrotSI03Q.png

The Last Boy Scout reference alone is worth a like here

• Like 1

Y’all know I’m the winner of this

called it all since before the beginning 

I’ve said it in other threads, but I think he’ll be rusty first half. Just getting back into the swing of playing a game. Im doing alot of play action and running the ball first half. 

2nd half I think he’ll be back to himself. I don’t think it’s going to take a game or full games. He’s a quarterback he’s been doing this all his adult life. This ain’t new to him. This is what he trains at every day. 

Browns 31 Texans 20

48 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Y’all know I’m the winner of this

called it all since before the beginning 

I’ve said it in other threads, but I think he’ll be rusty first half. Just getting back into the swing of playing a game. Im doing alot of play action and running the ball first half. 

2nd half I think he’ll be back to himself. I don’t think it’s going to take a game or full games. He’s a quarterback he’s been doing this all his adult life. This ain’t new to him. This is what he trains at every day. 

Browns 31 Texans 20

4 wins yes you are the winner Sad Baby GIF

6 hours ago, DawgX said:

No worries my friend 

I am with you.

If I am houston send everything but the kitchen sink to see how his decision making  ability is.

Edited by mtmmike
Stupid