NateDawg

This week’s winner   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it

• Brownie man
    • Deshaun
    • Elevated TV ratings in a 4-win v. 1-win matchup
    • horny
    • Texans fans knowing they got away with shenanigans and DWat isn’t their problem no more
    • mike getting to rattle off starting qb stats
    • Captain hindsight

14 hours ago, mtmmike said:

First of all they have a excellent running attack so that means fewer chances for leshaun.

Branding Cooks should give us troubles

If we play zone crossing patterns will be open all game.

The defense and it's vanilla looks should be easy reads for Mills.

That said the booing of leshaun could be lethal this could be the most hostile crowd he faces.

Pretty sure Mills might still be benched 

I am interested to see how the **** show goes this week. I have a feeling KS will feed Chubb and Hunt a ton and let Watson make some easy throws and get in rhythm. Or maybe 1st play is let it rip to Schwartz and see if you can over throw him. 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2022 at 10:21 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This week will 100% be on the defense imo.  We simply can’t let them come out and run down our throats or let whoever they decide is the QB of the week to beat us.

Bullseye!

The half full version of this story is the defense has registered their 2 strongest games of the season in the last 4 games. And their most recent game was one of those efforts.

Were they extra motivated by the fact they wanted to send Jacoby out a winner? Or that they were facing the GOAT? Who knows? Bottom line - they executed.

They were right on top of receivers so when they caught the ball a 6 yard reception didn't turn into a 35 yard reception. Yes, they still had their missed assignments, or guys just flat out getting beat - but they absolutely had to have it, they found a way to get it done.

Even after we scored to tie it, I had a small feeling of dread. We were giving the ball back to the NFL career leader in 4th qtr comebacks and GW drives at 55..... And he was armed with 0:38 seconds, all 3 timeouts, and just needing a FG....

Rut Roah Rooby Doo - seen this heartbreak movie before. But we survived to save the season.

On to Sunday. We are a better roster than our 4-7 record indicates. We need to play like we have been granted a mulligan for the season. Because really what has already happened is irrelevant other than we KNOW we are capable of playing better.

Defensively, the key is gap integrity on the run and pressuring and containing the QB - whether it is Davis Mills or Kyle Allen. Houston has offensive weapons. We need to blow up plays before they become chunk plays.

Offensively, I have no concerns. We have the weapons to weather the storm that will come from a cavalcade of boos. I am sure that the Texans' fans take it personally that Deshaun told management he wanted out. But I don't think the Texans have the ammo on defense to stop us.

Bottom line - match their emotion and do your job. We will be fine.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, JDD said:

I am interested to see how the **** show goes this week. I have a feeling KS will feed Chubb and Hunt a ton and let Watson make some easy throws and get in rhythm. Or maybe 1st play is let it rip to Schwartz and see if you can over throw him. 

Man, some of y'all have just been brainwashed SMH.

Watson is more than enough to make up for all the deficiencies we've seen since Hue ruined the baby GOAT Kizer.

Sometimes it's the journey that teaches you a lot about the destination.

This team's destination is greatness.

I don't think Chubb rushing for 250 and Watson throwing for 400 and both combining for at least 6 TD is out of the question. The only thing that could impact it is if Watson's legs factor in and steal some of those yards.

Buckle up, y'all gonna remember where you were at 1:00 on Sunday December 4. Book it.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Man, some of y'all have just been brainwashed SMH.

Watson is more than enough to make up for all the deficiencies we've seen since Hue ruined the baby GOAT Kizer.

Sometimes it's the journey that teaches you a lot about the destination.

This team's destination is greatness.

I don't think Chubb rushing for 250 and Watson throwing for 400 and both combining for at least 6 TD is out of the question. The only thing that could impact it is if Watson's legs factor in and steal some of those yards.

Buckle up, y'all gonna remember where you were at 1:00 on Sunday December 4. Book it.

This will be the hottest ticket in town. You will pay for the full seat but you will only need the edge!!!!

• Like 4