Browns release QB Josh Dobbs

RaidersAreOne

17 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Browns didn't know what they had. 

Shame shame. 

Its actually a little strange because he looked really good in the preseason, to the point where a lot of fans/local media was questioning if he should be the starter above Brissett. Knowing Brissett is going to leave after this year, I wonder if they will bring him back to the PS or make it a priority to resign him this offseason to be the backup to Watson next year.

29 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think Dobbs will probably go on to do far more important things than being an NFL player. He's a remarkable dude. Being a backup QB is a good way to line the pockets to help pay for those important things, though. 

He’s probably got the brightest future of them all - he realistically could end up one of the first people on Mars or something, he’s destined to become something greater than even the best QBs in the league.

Still doesn’t make him a good QB.

• Like 2

On 11/29/2022 at 9:51 AM, ET80 said:

he realistically could end up one of the first people on Mars or something,

Are we so naive to believe he didn't originate from Mars or something?

If a Being landed his craft on Earth and this guy walked out of the ship would we really be stunned?

3044720.png&w=350&h=254

Also, in Martian Dobbs means explorer or conqueror. I'm pretty sure Dobbs came here to serve man.

So eat up.

• Like 1