Raiders Fire Ken Norton Jr.

MrOaktown_56

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

As we are trying to go 3-13 and get the highest pick slot next draft this is awesome timing. 

Fans wanting their team to lose just for a higher draft pick, is there anything more pathetic? Worse than starving children imho.

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

Fans wanting their team to lose just for a higher draft pick, is there anything more pathetic? Worse than starving children imho.

Sure.  Worse than starving children   ?

How seriously people compare real life problems to sports seems a lot more pathetic.  Just saying. 

3 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Sure.  Worse than starving children   ?

How seriously people compare real life problems to sports seems a lot more pathetic.  Just saying. 

It's also worse than the holocaust and Mao's reign. I'm being 100% serious and there should be no room to insert sarcasm into my post

59 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

He's...another scapegoat. Just like McCoy in Denver. It really is totally sad when it comes to this sort of thing. 

I mean--you thought you'd be good...now, you're not. Just own up. These guys are good coordinators, and we all know it...

What? Have you watched Ken Norton Jr. over the past couple years? Dude wouldn't know what an adjustment was to save his life nor any x's or o's.

Archived