Mooney Most Likely Done for the Season

Bigbear72

28 minutes ago, Bowler1215 said:

Sucks that this happened but we're only playing for draft position.  Lets see what Claypool, Pringle and even Velus can do

Claypool also left the game yesterday with some leg injury.  I haven’t kept up and only saw a portion of the game - has there been any update on his status?

While Im cool with everybody coming back healthy this year....I dont like that so many guys got hurt this year.....Like Gordon a Brisker rookies...they already got concussions and all that crap? C.mon man

Like, they will come back but you can only have so many injuries in a career.....our young guys got too many....and Mooney, our speed guy, already with a ankle problem now....smh

Jackson was playing well this year I thought.

You have to factor in our front 7 is butt.

I said earlier this year our secondary wasn't going to last year because they were being forced to make too many repeated tackles on too large of men. 

It's good to strategically tank sometimes, but when you do you often add large injury miles on a lot of key pieces and that can damage your long term plans.   

I would have shut down or severely limited many guys I wanted for future prior to last weeks game.