Outgoing free agent class

Kiwibrown

I love comp picks. The ravens have stayed strong through the power of comp picks. 

Off contract we have some notable players

AJ Green, Greedy Williams, Clowney, Conklin, Harrison, Bryan, and Brisset. 
we also have Deion Jones and Anthony the LB I forget his last name. We should be able to keep one and the other get picked up for something. 
I would really love Greedy to show something before the nd of the year, he played really well last year, but hasnt shown anything yet. 

Conklin will draw some interest, teams over pay for olinemen. 

AJ Green I think may get a nice contract, all he has done is perform and look solid, I think he gets a multiyear deal something like 3/24 million 

Brissett will be the kicker, if a team like Atlanta or houston become a believer and offers him 20 million per year then we are set. I could see atlanta going after him as there coaches seat will begin to get warm and the run a similair offense to ours. 

If Brissett gets a big contract, it will drag the rest of the classees imapct up on free agencey. We may get a 3rd round pick. 

the other factor maybe Cook our assistant GM. He was a finalis for the GM job in Minnesota. If he can land a job we will get two more 3rds. 

if we manage to get 2 third round picks it will really help with our roster building for next year.  

15 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

what muddies Brisset is that it is a strongigh or at least notable free agent class for QBs. 

Darnold, Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, PJ Walker, Gardiner Minshew, Jimmy G. 

Lamar gets franchised, while the other create some competition. 

At this point idk if Lamar gets franchised 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Conklin is the only one I’d really like to keep 

I like Takitaki. He’s a middling starting caliber Lb who should be fairly cheap.

AJ Green is solid, but I think he gets a better contract than we can offer.

Brissett would be great as a backup, cost would be the issue there.

Clowney for like 5 million.

Conklin is good, but I think we’re likely priced out.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I like Takitaki. He’s a middling starting caliber Lb who should be fairly cheap.

I think Hudson slides into his spot without us missing a beat and I’d take Taki too. The rest can walk since Jacoby priced himself out.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Clowney isn’t staying for 5M. He’ll go somewhere else for a penny more. 

id love to keep brissett but I just don’t think it’s realistic. I think he priced himself out of being our backup. 

• Like 1

I'd like to bring back Conklin, but the money he'll get makes me think we'll just roll with Hudson which I'm fine with.

Takitaki should be cheap and I'd like to bring him back. He can be useful when used right.

Green I'd like to bring back, but it all depends on what other teams offer him. Same with Greedy, although I'm guessing Greedy will want out.

Pocic is an interesting one. He played well, but do we bring him back or roll with Harris? Could see it going either way.

Brissett I'd love to bring back, but like others have said, he may have priced himself out.

Clowney has been disappointing this season but I'd bring him back on another one-year deal depending on the money.

The rest can walk.

6 hours ago, DawgX said:

I'd like to bring back Conklin, but the money he'll get makes me think we'll just roll with Hudson which I'm fine with.

Takitaki should be cheap and I'd like to bring him back. He can be useful when used right.

Green I'd like to bring back, but it all depends on what other teams offer him. Same with Greedy, although I'm guessing Greedy will want out.

Pocic is an interesting one. He played well, but do we bring him back or roll with Harris? Could see it going either way.

Brissett I'd love to bring back, but like others have said, he may have priced himself out.

Clowney has been disappointing this season but I'd bring him back on another one-year deal depending on the money.

The rest can walk.

Conklin is getting less pus hthan other years, our right side used to be a dangerous place to run, now it gets shutdown. 

green we have control over for another year at league min. 

Pocic is interesting, I think they will role the dice on another stop gap center or draft another one, Harris isnt it, he injures his knee annually on a bull rush. 

If we can snag Clowney for 7-8 million id be all over it, we havent replaced him in the draft with Wright or Thomas.