Week 13: NY Jets vs MIN Vikings

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Not at all pulling the plug on him. I think he probably needs to 100% be the starter for us the rest of the season. But fact is is that we lost yesterday bc of him.

No way. He had very little time to throw and when he did he made great throws. The OL was pretty bad and the play calling was even worse. MLF needs to do better on this. The you add in some pretty poor drop passes and the refs letting the Vikings hittingg WR before the ball even gets there. I thought that first INT was PI all day long. Then you had a CB who never turned around to see the ball when he was covering GW. This game was pretty poor on the refs part and I NEVER blame the refs because I ref games too. 

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Not at all pulling the plug on him. I think he probably needs to 100% be the starter for us the rest of the season. But fact is is that we lost yesterday bc of him.

Berrios dropped the game winning TD, I do not think you can say that we lost simply because of White.  Playcalling wasn't great in the redzone either. 

Just now, NYJets4716 said:

Berrios dropped the game winning TD, I do not think you can say that we lost simply because of White.  Playcalling wasn't great in the redzone either. 

He dropped it bc it was thrown behind him. Same way White's 1st INT wasn't a drop by Davis is was a pass thrown behind him. He overthrew a ball that should've been a TD to Wilson late. Shouldn't have wasted the 3rd down late on a corner fade when Wilson never even got off the line, go to the 2nd and 3rd read there, if they're covered throw it away. Don't just waste the down when we need a TD.

If his accuracy was better we win. 

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

He dropped it bc it was thrown behind him. Same way White's 1st INT wasn't a drop by Davis is was a pass thrown behind him. He overthrew a ball that should've been a TD to Wilson late. Shouldn't have wasted the 3rd down late on a corner fade when Wilson never even got off the line, go to the 2nd and 3rd read there, if they're covered throw it away. Don't just waste the down when we need a TD.

If his accuracy was better we win. 

White had bad day but he made the most of it.  Berrios should catch that ball.

Mike White was throwing the ball behind players all day. He should have had 3 ints and he's incapable of scoring a TD. He is what he is a backup. But let me reserve any other critique of Mike until the Bill's game is over.

But if Zac continues to be a healthy scratch the damage this coaching staff will have created will be of their own making.

MLF is the worse. Any coach with a minimal amount of experience knows what's coming with this guy. Belacheat exposed him both times they played N.E. But hey if I don't run it enough I can always throw the ball 60 times.

57 minutes ago, Big T said:

Mike White was throwing the ball behind players all day. He should have had 3 ints and he's incapable of scoring a TD. He is what he is a backup. But let me reserve any other critique of Mike until the Bill's game is over.

But if Zac continues to be a healthy scratch the damage this coaching staff will have created will be of their own making.

MLF is the worse. Any coach with a minimal amount of experience knows what's coming with this guy. Belacheat exposed him both times they played N.E. But hey if I don't run it enough I can always throw the ball 60 times.

Its comments like this that make you almost impossible to take serious. 

56 minutes ago, Big T said:

He had a bad day, but the throw was bad, Berrios catches that ball it would not have been because it was well placed. 

LOL another one. It was still in his chest. This is the NFL. I swear some of you really just except throws to be like video games. 

Berrios needs to catch that, no excuses. It was in his chest, he had it and then just fumbled it to the ground. 

And another thing, we need to focus on getting Moore the ball over Berrios. Moore was getting open and no one is throwing to him, he  could have had a big game yesterday in the slot. He is too quick and twitchy for these DBs. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

I can’t understand the way Mike White is being **** on here. Absolute joke. He has actually given us the shot in the arm we have needed. 

We have a few Zach Wilson apologists in this community so why do you find it hard to believe? lol.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

I can’t understand the way Mike White is being **** on here. Absolute joke. He has actually given us the shot in the arm we have needed. 

I haven't seen anyone bash him saying he needs to be benched. I know I'm not. But just as any QB... if you're the reason we lost. I'll call that QB out. Whether it's White, Mahomes, Wilson, Allen.... I don't care. A spade is a spade. His accuracy was awful yesterday. If he had better accuracy, we're 8-5 today. Period.