Week 13: NY Jets vs MIN Vikings

Bobby816

13 hours ago, Mattmanz said:

I still think Mitchell should start. He played great last week. 

I’d like to see Mitchell start as well. But fact is is if Fant is healthy he’s going to play over Mitchell this season. Unless Fant just looks awful when he slides into that starting role.

Mitchell does look like he’s a long term answer for us at RT though.

GW I think is gonna have him a game today. I think we throw in this one and run enough to keep them honest (hopefully with Bam). PP and Smith aren’t as bad as the stats would indicate. But they struggle with the quick shifty guys like GW, Moore and Berrios. So I expect a lot of quick throws and let them work the YAC game. They pinch down? Take a few shots over the top to Davis and Mims or double move with GW.

The talk of the day will be JJ vs Sauce and Reed. But we have some WRs too.

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I think JJ will make a couple plays on Sauce while he is in zone, but Sauce in man coverage is when he is at his best. I'm expecting a fun match up that Sauce will learn from. 

Cousins has been hit more than any other QB. Hit him and make him hurry throws. Regular incompletions against regular team can be INTs for us 

15 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I still think Jets put a good smack down on these guys. These kids are young and hungry. They want to change "the same old jets." and prove they are here for a long time. 

I think this game is going to be close. I actually in my original prediction had us losing. And I’m not going to change that prediction. But it’s truly a game I could see going either way. But I don’t see either team getting blown out.

Looked like defensive player got there too early on the int, then there was a clear hold by the Vikings on the pick return that went uncalled. 

Still though, Davis has to be better his hold on the 1st down run play was bad. Wiped out a good run for no reason. He also has to be better about holding on to catches.