Week 13: Miami Dolphins (8-3) @ San Francisco 49ers (7-4)

TheKillerNacho

Week 13: MIA @ SF  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • San Francisco 49ers
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Jimmy Garoppolo
    • Raheem Mostert
    • Jeff Wilson Jr.
    • Alec Ingold
    • Christian McCaffrey
    • Kyle Juszczyk
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Trent Sherfield
    • Deebo Samuel
    • Brandon Aiyuk
    • Jauan Jennings
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Durham Smythe
    • George Kittle
    • Jason Sanders
    • Robbie Gould
    • Dolphins DST
    • 49ers DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2022 at 09:15 PM

12 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

But in all seriousness, it's hard to not feel like Josh Boyer is a fraud riding the coattails of Brian Flores. We have been average on defense at best. Only excuse is that we have a lot of injuries at DB. All credit to Sam Madison for keeping that unit together. Otherwise, you have to wonder if McDaniel will go in another direction at DC after this year. 

We would definitely be wise to re-evaluate our options on defensive leadership next offseason.

1 minute ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

We have guys wide open. Tua just has to make the throws. I'm at a loss too. He's been so accurate this year. 

Honestly it looks like he's playing scared knowing his two starting tackles are out. He's reacting to pressure even when its not there. Reminds me of his play last season.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No clue what's wrong with Tua this game but he better get his **** sorted out before next week.

I think if McDaniel can get Tua to settle in, we can score in bunches. We have guys open. Just need to make throws. Tua has been excellent all year. Coach probably just needs to remind him that he's very capable of this. He threw six TDs to bring us back at Baltimore. He can rebound here, too.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly it looks like he's playing scared knowing his two starting tackles are out. He's reacting to pressure even when its not there. Reminds me of his play last season.

I was saying this exact thing to my buddy just a sec ago. He has looked skittish. Armstead is a big loss. But all things considered protection has looked alright. 

This was the defense's opportunity to show they turned the corner this year but they couldnt get that big stop. Disappointing game all around

Oh well.. this will be a learning opportunity. This was a playoff type game, gonna have to take that final step up to hang with the big dogs.

Edited by Emerica

9 minutes ago, Emerica said:

This was the defense's opportunity to show they turned the corner this year but they couldnt get that big stop. Disappointing game all around

Oh well.. this will be a learning opportunity. This was a playoff type game, gonna have to take that final step up to hang with the big dogs.

Tua didn't play well enough in the first half for us to win. He took too long to come alive. Up until that point he was awful. 

Also Josh Boyer seemed to forget about CMC for a lot of the game. The last possession SF had was absurd. We knew the run was coming and couldn't stop it. We waited till the end of that drive to load up the box. Plus we got pulled apart by Brock Purdy. The only person in Dolphins Nation who may have been happy to see the ISU rookie making some key plays is Sage Rosenfels. For me, Boyer is officially on notice. 

Tua was awful in the 1st half and that was the difference.  I have nothing to prove it, but it seems like he was pressing a bit due to the OL situation.  Pretty disappointed that the D allowed them to march and get that last FG to make it a 9 point game and put things out of reach.  Purdy showed surprisingly well, but the D just had some horrible angles and tackling.  

Here's hoping Waddle, Wilkins, and Armstead are all healthy enough to play next week.