Week 13 Thread: Commanders at GIANTS GIANTS (help us God) - Little Giants gif thread

MikeT14

Maybe I'm the only one of few, who see it.

But there is something special about this team. Like, gonna go far in the Playoffs special.

I understand the cautious optimism with Heinicke at QB & all the holes on the team some of you recognize & point out.

But I've been watching this team play for a very, very long time.

And I've never seen this team play this inspired for a coach & QB, since the days of Gibbs.

Could it just be my hopeful homerism kickin' in? Absolutely.

But this team could have easily packed it in & loafed their remaining games when they were 1-4.

But ever since the switch at QB, Willie Jackson getting traded & Brian Robinson coming back after being shot twice? 

This team is playing at another level.

I have an odd feeling, that I'm going to be posting a prediction of....Washington is going to win the Superbowl vs ??? Before this season is over.

Strange feeling we're gonna see Chiefs/Commanders matchup.

But we got to get there, so I'll hold my horses for now. 😁

12 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

But there is something special about this team. Like, gonna go far in the Playoffs special.

I understand the cautious optimism with Heinicke at QB & all the holes on the team some of you recognize & point out.

And I've never seen this team play this inspired for a coach & QB, since the days of Gibbs.

But this team could have easily packed it in & loafed their remaining games when they were 1-4.

But ever since the switch at QB, Willie Jackson getting traded & Brian Robinson coming back after being shot twice? 

I have an odd feeling, that I'm going to be posting a prediction of....Washington is going to win the Superbowl vs ??? Before this season is over.

We played inspired football the 2nd half of the year in 2012, 2015 & 2020. If we hadn’t, we wouldn’t have made the playoffs those years. In 2012 & 15 we were led by exciting young QBs that a lot of people thought would be our answers at QB for a decade plus & we’d be a perennial playoff team & we would’ve been if we had those QBs & this current roster built around them.

2020’s playoff run was similar to this year except we have an offense this year which has the potential to be more explosive than the 2020 offense if Heinicke can be more accurate.

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

You are really a piece of work-in a good way ! 🤩 I can't get a feel for this team yet and now Juice and A G not practicing, worrisome. the line for winning is so damn thin . If we get behind a couple and come back, Maybe I'll be hopeful. The Monday night in Philly was surely a thing of beauty . We'll always have Philly ! Ace, keep the faith. Faith is a powerful tool !

IF we make the Playoffs , PLAYOFFS !!!!! we'll likley have to win all of them on the road. ( Unless things break really well for us ) 

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

You are really a piece of work-in a good way ! 🤩 I can't get a feel for this team yet and now Juice and A G not practicing, worrisome. the line for winning is so damn thin . If we get behind a couple and come back, Maybe I'll be hopeful. The Monday night in Philly was surely a thing of beauty . We'll always have Philly ! Ace, keep the faith. Faith is a powerful tool !

IF we make the Playoffs , PLAYOFFS !!!!! we'll likley have to win all of them on the road. ( Unless things break really well for us ) 

I think we play better on the road.

17 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I just think this is a game we always lose. The media is jumping on the bandwagon and usually we lay an egg when that happens. I really hope not but I think we lose this one.

I hear what you're saying BUT , I truly believe we are the better team . We should win. Slye kicks a 57 yarder at the end .

Wash 23

N Y 20 .

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I just think this is a game we always lose. The media is jumping on the bandwagon and usually we lay an egg when that happens. I really hope not but I think we lose this one.

That's how I feel as well. We've been waiting for the let down game the last couple weeks and this seems to be the game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Good god. This is just getting silly lol

I don’t think Chase should play on the Met Life surface. Makes much sense to bring him back at home after the bye week, 12/18 week 15 at home vs the NYG.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t think Chase should play on the Met Life surface. Makes much sense to bring him back at home after the bye week, 12/18 week 15 at home vs the NYG.

Yeah, good idea. Bring him back to FedEx and start him on the field that field…everybody knows we’ve never had major injuries there

If you’re this terrified to put the guy back out on the field then just IR him and trade him away in the off-season. This is the most absurd thing I’ve ever seen. The dude has been out over a year now. If he hasn’t healed by this point he’s never going too. Either play him or shelve him but this crap they’re doing is just dumb. 

Edited by lavar703