Week 13 Thread: Commanders at GIANTS GIANTS (help us God) - Little Giants gif thread

MikeT14

19 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

If they want to run on us, the Falcons gave then a great BluePrint ! Triple team Allen and double team Payne !

And run the zone read which, they may do w/ Daniel Jones bc he’s capable. I remember someone giving Mariota a huge shot on one of his runs, I think it was DFo, but it may have been Jamin. If Jones is going to run the ball, our LBs & safeties have to punish him for doing so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Its much easier said than done otherwise everyone would be doing it. 

They might do just that after the Falcon game. The LBs didn't seem able to fill the void. You'd think with 5 blockers on two guys and end might come down the line but that didn't seem to happen either.

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

And run the zone read which, they may do w/ Daniel Jones bc he’s capable. I remember someone giving Mariota a huge shot on one of his runs, I think it was DFo, but it may have been Jamin. If Jones is going to run the ball, our LBs & safeties have to punish him for doing so.

Yes indeed how can we all forget this. Like I said in an earlier post you can bet the Giants toke note how the falcons ran on us. Mariota has the same play that Jones has run on us in the pass(run zone read) Looks like the Giants will get back some starters on the Oline. 

Edited by 4209
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

They might do just that after the Falcon game. The LBs didn't seem able to fill the void. You'd think with 5 blockers on two guys and end might come down the line but that didn't seem to happen either.

We ran a lot of 5 man front w/ Jamin as the only true LB, Curl as the WLB/true SS. 

On the zone read, I don’t think Sweat or JSW did a good job. Several times they were fooled & then Mariota would run for a big gain around the end.

• Like 1

Hey guys here is an interesting stat. A running back has scored or gained over 100 total yards against the Giants in six games in a row with eight TD's over that span. Sounds like we should keep pounding the rock with our RG to create more 3rd and short downs. We should be very watchful of Jones running. Would like to see Samuels more involve.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We ran a lot of 5 man front w/ Jamin as the only true LB, Curl as the WLB/true SS. 

On the zone read, I don’t think Sweat or JSW did a good job. Several times they were fooled & then Mariota would run for a big gain around the end.

I concur. We did ran alot of 5 man front and it was to no avail sometimes. 

• Like 1