Week 13 Thread: Commanders at GIANTS GIANTS (help us God) - Little Giants gif thread

MikeT14

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

2 weeks to really break down this game plan and getting Chase and Juste back we have to not just win but we have a late bye week this is when you want to really start getting hot. You got to handle this team the next time

Cosmi was manhandling them inside 

as soon as he and the center went down they got away from the run hopefully we can get both inside lineman back

whats the out look on coke holcombe 

• Like 1

I thought the game was over and impressed they hung in there for the tie.  But geez we needed that game.  With seattle winning we are jammed up.  We need to win a few games now.

Our defense got gashed by Jones and Barkley.  I know they kept the score in check, but they got worked in the middle.  It almost seems like Juste injury has JDR scared to play.  I sure hope Juste gets healthy.  

Slye miss was crushing.

Refs were crushing.

I thought Heinicke was decent actually.  I am surprised he survived the game healthy.  He got hit a lot.  Some good play from our skill players helped as well.

Oline problems needs to be focus of next 2 weeks.  They were just horrid in pass blocking.  They need to get some olinemen bodies on the roster immediately.  Nick Martin isn't good enough.  I am over Cosmi.  I like him and for sure I think he can play, but he can't stay healthy.  We better find some players.  Whatever happened with Chris Paul, I thought he had a chance to play.  Has he made the field?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, offbyone said:

I thought the game was over and impressed they hung in there for the tie.  But geez we needed that game.  With seattle winning we are jammed up.  We need to win a few games now.

Our defense got gashed by Jones and Barkley.  I know they kept the score in check, but they got worked in the middle.  It almost seems like Juste injury has JDR scared to play.  I sure hope Juste gets healthy.  

Slye miss was crushing.

Refs were crushing.

I thought Heinicke was decent actually.  I am surprised he survived the game healthy.  He got hit a lot.  Some good play from our skill players helped as well.

Oline problems needs to be focus of next 2 weeks.  They were just horrid in pass blocking.  They need to get some olinemen bodies on the roster immediately.  Nick Martin isn't good enough.  I am over Cosmi.  I like him and for sure I think he can play, but he can't stay healthy.  We better find some players.  Whatever happened with Chris Paul, I thought he had a chance to play.  Has he made the field?

Cosmi looked good at guard 

• Like 1