Week 13: Titans @ Eagles. "This time...it's personal."

deeluxx3

edit

i was mocking the hollister injury as in "how will we survive??"

but man i dont want to make light of any guy's injury. for all we know, his injury is a long term thing and this is the dude's livelihood

#matureDeeluxx #growth

Edited by deeluxx3
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

edit

i was mocking the hollister injury as in "how will we survive??"

but man i dont want to make light of any guy's injury. for all we know, his injury is a long term thing and this is the dude's livelihood

#matureDeeluxx #growth

Numbers support the tea has never had a losing season with him on the rosters.

Can't argue with numbers. 

• Like 1

healthiest we've been in a minute but the autry loss still looms large. the eagles OL is probably the best in football...hurts will have all day to throw. and man, molden just can't stay on the field. it is somewhat frustrating that vrabel always talks about considering whether guys can make an injury worse when they come back, yet that seems to happen so frequently for us.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

How can they not find a single soul to do better than this?

He has to wake up every morning and thank God that he is able to play in the NFL. It's truly amazing he is in the league. 

Nothing better than just looking at who got drafted right after Caleb Farley, and surely enough, Vikings with the next pick, select Christian Darrisaw.

Wouldn't he be nice to have right now.

Jrob better find a way to pluck two solid o line pieces this off-season, at the least.

If we wanna be the bash brothers of the NFL, sorry, you can't have an o line like this. I want snowplows in front of 22.

Has Chestnut played since PS? I remember hype for him. Doubt he gets pt but nice story 

Glad Ola is back. Gonna need all the pass rush help we can get at this point. Really excited for tmw at this point. Think we gonna shock some people, Win or Lose I wanna get out this thing healthy thats the main thing for me cause this game won't make or break the season