HYPOTHETICAL: Packer's fire HC, OC and DC, now you pick the replacements.

jleisher

2 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

I’d like to see MLF with an aggressive DC and Love for a year before I can him. 

I’d like to see original storytelling and big budget cosmic horror return to Hollywood, but movies are made for money and the majority likes cookie cutter plots and happy endings just like LaFleur HIRED JOE ******* BARRY AS OUR DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR AND HAS LOST ALL FAITH I HAD IN HIM HAVING ANY BRAINS WHATSOEVER IN THE DC HIRING PROCESS

• Like 3

On 11/29/2022 at 4:17 PM, incognito_man said:

HC - LaFleur

OC - Hackett

DC - Evero

QB - Love

HC - LaFleur

OC- Steno (Don't see how you can convice him to take a demotion and with MLF calling the plays getting Hackett on the staff to ocntribute in another way would be beneficial.

Offensive consultant: Hackett

DC- Evero 

QB 2023- Rodgers

QB 2024- Love

11 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Yeah for sure. I just want a guy that revs this defense up. I think D guys respond better to emotion. I haven't really paid attention to who's gonna be available tho..

I used to make fun of the people who were absolutely obsessed with Kevin Greene but you almost just flat out need a guy who just gets people absolutely pumped up and the x's and o's can come second. Need an energy guy. MLF certainly isn't that, I think ya need one of those.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

I used to make fun of the people who were absolutely obsessed with Kevin Greene but you almost just flat out need a guy who just gets people absolutely pumped up and the x's and o's can come second. Need an energy guy. MLF certainly isn't that, I think ya need one of those.

I almost think like this D could be great with somebody who let them play fast and got them all hyped up. 

But yeah idk who fits that criteria of like a simple scheme, aggressive DC who's gonna be available. Whoever it is please for the love of god just keep it simple and aggressive lol. More than enough talent there