Week 12 - Rams vs Saints

RamRod

NO-header%202_zpsqadmtces.jpg

Hopefully we can rebound after that loss to the Vikings. The Saints are probably the hottest team in the league right now and their one two punch of Ingram and Kamara is pretty lethal right now. This game scares the crap out of me. We do have home field advantage here which is good. Hopefully the offense can get back on track. If we're going down it better be in a shootout. I'm curious to see how we do without Woods. Maybe Watkins can become more of the guy we thought we were getting when we traded for him. I'm curious to see how guys like Pharoh Cooper and Josh Reynolds do. Thoughts guys?

1 hour ago, JMG5 said:

We're about to get blown out. I change my previous prediction of a close game.

42-24 Rams

I am going to tell you like I told my best friend (Saints fan), it’s not cut and dry Rams win just because Lattimore and Crawley are both out. Saints still have Brees and that offense that won a lot of games in the past without great defensive play. Will it be a shootout? Yes. I like my Rams chances because if they get a lead of any sort late in the game they have something that Washington didn’t have last week and that’s a consistent pass rush with guys like Brockers, Donald, and Quinn. Still in all it goes back to the Saints having Drew Brees. I will say this though, the last time the Saints played the Rams on the road, Brees was sacked a career high 6 times in that game. The Rams offense put up 27pts as well. The Saints were 11-5 that season and lost in the playoffs to Seattle. 

Archived