Week 12 - Rams vs Saints

RamRod

Yes i changed my mind on Watkins, i hope we won't extend him in the offseason. On the onside kick, he was lucky that a Saint player didn't jump to get the ball while Watkins was just standing and waiting for the ball to fall on his hands....

Just now, RamPackFan said:

great win! we needed this win. It was nice to see Reynolds get going....anyone hear anything about his injury? Kupp had a productive day and it was nice to see him go over 100+ yds. Why is everyone so negative on Sammy Watkins? 

I think he was fine. He was out there on the onside kick.

13 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

great win! we needed this win. It was nice to see Reynolds get going....anyone hear anything about his injury? Kupp had a productive day and it was nice to see him go over 100+ yds. Defense played great!! Why is everyone so negative on Sammy Watkins? 

Disappointment that he's not the players we hoped he was. He's a good but not great WR.

12 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

ok..I must've missed him on that onside.....I saw him limp off and his ankle looked like it got tweeked up pretty good...good to know

Reynolds came back in on offense. He just tweaked it. He was in there for our final drive.

So, what'd you guys think of De'Vante Harris?

You guys burned him so much the Saints finally pulled him. I want to thank you guys for that. Saints fans have been wanting him off the field since Week 1. He is usually involved in every big play the other team makes. Haha

15 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Disappointment that he's not the players we hoped he was. He's a good but not great WR.

Reynolds came back in on offense. He just tweaked it. He was in there for our final drive.

Remembered seeing him again. Couldn't remember if it was on offense or the onside. Probably both.

17 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

So, what'd you guys think of De'Vante Harris?

You guys burned him so much the Saints finally pulled him. I want to thank you guys for that. Saints fans have been wanting him off the field since Week 1. He is usually involved in every big play the other team makes. Haha

I didn't really notice. None of your CBs were particularly impressive. Which isn't a surprise. Crawley and Lattimore are. Depth sucks. Trust me, we understand. It cost us the Minnesota game.

13 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I didn't really notice. None of your CBs were particularly impressive. Which isn't a surprise. Crawley and Lattimore are. Depth sucks. Trust me, we understand. It cost us the Minnesota game.

Eh. Injuries happen. Doesn't excuse the poor play of almost everyone else on the team. Defense honestly played as well as I could have asked considering who was in. Great game by you guys.

De'Vante (#21) just manages to still get on the field somehow. It annoys the hell out of a lot of Saints fans.

I had major doubts but today was a huge win..

we really love to throw the ball huh? Mcbabe is a lil Mike Matz at times.. Those tendencies need to be flushed out.. Great win today and Kayvan makes a huge difference Been back there.. Great team win vs a really good team..

Great showing by Goff ripping them a new one.

Great win for the Rams.

Outside of the one run by Kamara that went for a td, I never felt the Saints offense was threatening. The Rams really had control of this game from start the finish. If anything, the Rams left more points off the board and even shouldve had at least 3 interceptions. They dominated the Saints. Thank goodness for Kamara (offense) and Jordan (defense), the Saints would be looking like the Browns today (a winless team).

The Rams still have a shot at a bye. The Eagles next two weeks are at Seattle and at LA. If they lose those two games and the Rams win their next two games (at Arizona and Philly), then the Rams will have one of the top two spots. So today was a huge win over the Saints because if both teams have identical records, the Rams own the tiebreaker.

I love how this team responds after a loss. Again this isnt Jeff Fisher who would let one loss turn into a five game losing streak. McVay will not let one loss define a season. Great coaches/teams rarely have losing streaks. So far the Rams dont have a losing streak. That just shows you how well coached this team in and how much they have bought into what the coaches are saying. Again great win today by the Rams and now its on to Arizona to see if we can sweep them.

Back before he was drafted, I said Goff reminded me of Peyton Manning. I don't want to jinx the kid or set unrealistic expectations, but with each game, I just see more and more Manning in him. Even Tony Romo said today that he couldn't recall a QB since Peyton Manning doing as much as Jared Goff does at the LOS for us as a second-year player.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Back before he was drafted, I said Goff reminded me of Peyton Manning. I don't want to jinx the kid or set unrealistic expectations, but with each game, I just see more and more Manning in him. Even Tony Romo said today that he couldn't recall a QB since Peyton Manning doing as much as Jared Goff does at the LOS for us as a second-year player.

There is such a guy...his name rhymes with Arson Schmentz.

Archived