Week 12 - Rams vs Saints

RamRod

44 minutes ago, Flounch said:

I really like how the media cover our win against the Saints...always mentionning that we win with their 2 CB injured. But when we lose to the Vikings with our 2 CB out during the game, there's no mention of that...

Or they're amazing run game got sharted on sans one big run. 

Guys, we're winning. Who gives a crap how they are talking about the wins. We just assured our first non-losing season in over a decade, enjoy it.

(but in reality, the injuries we've had have been almost nothing compared to other teams, which have lead to much of our success.)

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

Guys, we're winning. Who gives a crap how they are talking about the wins. We just assured our first non-losing season in over a decade, enjoy it.

(but in reality, the injuries we've had have been almost nothing compared to other teams, which have lead to much of our success.)

Shhhhhhhh we're Rams fans we gotta whine about something.

4 hours ago, El ramster said:

So this Eagles game is quite tricky.. Who do we root for? Answer is obviously Philly..

But if they lose that game and possibly ours we would be super tied for the one seed?

But if Philly wins we get even a bigger cushion with Seattle hot on our tail.. 

Seattle is the bigger threat to us. We root for Philly. 

4 minutes ago, JonStark said:

That's the smart answer, but living outside of Philly, I can't help but root against them. I can't stand 90% of their fans.

I feel you on that one. The Philly sports radio scene is horrendous. Would love to shut them up with Seahawks then Rams win.

Eagles should win which helps the Rams just because if the Rams handle their business against the Cards then they could increase their division lead to 2 games by the end of Week 13. That makes Week 15 a must win for the Seahawks and not the Rams. The reason why is because the Seahawks still has to go to Jacksonville and have to play Dallas with Zeke coming back. The Rams have a chance to lock up the division very soon. 

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

LAR clinches a playoff berth with:
- LAR win + CAR loss + ATL loss + GB loss/tie + DET loss/tie + DAL loss/tie

We might need to wait till we are less then a handful of scenarios that clinch a berth. Not to mention we should be rooting for Carolina at this point.

Archived