Week 13 GT: Bears vs CheeSeheads

beardown3231

25 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Is it too much to hope for Fields to sit, Rodgers have a trash game with 2 INTs, and Bears to lose 7-6 on a kick return for a TD?

Keep the damn pick as high as possible. Tank the rest of the way out.

This, my sugary friend, would be perfection.

• Like 3

If there's a game for us to win it's this one.  This is our Super Bowl.  GB is a mess, Philly ran all over them.  If Fields plays, we'll likely run all over them as well.  Most of us want to lose out for draft position, I want us to win this game.  If Fields plays we have a shot.  If he doesn't, anyone here know how to play QB?  After the bye week, act like all the other games are preseason games.  All that being said, I bet there will be a bs penalty that favors GB, gives them momentum and they win. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bowler1215 said:

If there's a game for us to win it's this one.  This is our Super Bowl.  GB is a mess, Philly ran all over them.  If Fields plays, we'll likely run all over them as well.  Most of us want to lose out for draft position, I want us to win this game.  If Fields plays we have a shot.  If he doesn't, anyone here know how to play QB?  After the bye week, act like all the other games are preseason games.  All that being said, I bet there will be a bs penalty that favors GB, gives them momentum and they win. 

I wish I shared the sentiment. All I’m thinking of is the future and greed for current victories negatively effects future success. We theoretically sit at the 2nd overall pick right now and a win pushes us potentially to the back end of the top ten. That pick could be a cornerstone for our defense or a trade or series of trades that could change everything for us. I used to think people wanting their team to tank were despicable but I fully want that top 3 pick secured. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I wish I shared the sentiment. All I’m thinking of is the future and greed for current victories negatively effects future success. We theoretically sit at the 2nd overall pick right now and a win pushes us potentially to the back end of the top ten. That pick could be a cornerstone for our defense or a trade or series of trades that could change everything for us. I used to think people wanting their team to tank were despicable but I fully want that top 3 pick secured. 

This is where I'm at.  I'd rather they take the sweep this year, securing a high draft pick and use it to build the team up.  Then Chi will be sweeping PukeGreen Bay for the next couple seasons.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FosterTheSkins said:

This is where I'm at.  I'd rather they take the sweep this year, securing a high draft pick and use it to build the team up.  Then Chi will be sweeping PukeGreen Bay for the next couple seasons.

Eventually take back the lead in the bears/packers w/l record. Embarrassing how much it’s changed in just 15 years or so lol. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FosterTheSkins said:

At minimum I can take solace in GB helping us get a premier talent if we hit on our pick. If Fields is the guy, Poles surrounds him with talent, and Getsy develops him then we should see our fair share of sweeps in the next 10-15 years. Getting two HOF QBs back to back was ridiculous, it won't happen for three straight.

• Like 1

Just got offered a hypothetical from a guy I work with...

The #2 Overall Pick in the Draft

or

The #3 Overall pick in the Draft but the win that took us out it comes on Sunday...Fields' walks into the post-game press conference and announces he will be taking no questions simply making one statement...that statement is "That old man don't own 💩 no more" then just walks off.

Honestly know how Sophie felt now 😂

• Like 1