Week 13 GT: Bears vs CheeSeheads

beardown3231

36 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Just got offered a hypothetical from a guy I work with...

The #2 Overall Pick in the Draft

or

The #3 Overall pick in the Draft but the win that took us out it comes on Sunday...Fields' walks into the post-game press conference and announces he will be taking no questions simply making one statement...that statement is "That old man don't own 💩 no more" then just walks off.

Honestly know how Sophie felt now 😂

The latter option 10000000%

• Like 1

The Packers have really looked pretty decent in the last two games. The offense has improved and the defensive is still OK after the loss of Gary. They played the best team in the NFC last week. Fields will have to be an amazing game for us to win because our defensive is horrific. 

31-24 Packers. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

The Packers have really looked pretty decent in the last two games. The offense has improved and the defensive is still OK after the loss of Gary. They played the best team in the NFC last week. Fields will have to be an amazing game for us to win because our defensive is horrific. 

31-24 Packers. 

Their offense has definitely been better, but their defense is terrible. Their fans want to cry about scheme, and that is part of the issue, but many of their players on defense kind of just suck or are average.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

The #3 Overall pick in the Draft but the win that took us out it comes on Sunday...Fields' walks into the post-game press conference and announces he will be taking no questions simply making one statement...that statement is "That old man don't own 💩 no more" then just walks off.

There is no amount of clay Rodgers could eat to recover from the emotional damage that would do.

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Just got offered a hypothetical from a guy I work with...

The #2 Overall Pick in the Draft

or

Honestly know how Sophie felt now 😂

If the Bears win Sunday they aren't going to pick 3rd; it'd be more like 6th or 7th. I understand the sentiment however (I'd take option B 🤤)

On 11/30/2022 at 7:58 AM, Sugashane said:

Is it too much to hope for Fields to sit, Rodgers have a trash game with 2 INTs, and Bears to lose 7-6 on a kick return for a TD?

Keep the damn pick as high as possible. Tank the rest of the way out.

I understand we rstand the sentiment but 🤮

Edited by Bfan

47 minutes ago, Bfan said:

I understand we rstand the sentiment but 🤮

Honestly I don't wish injury on anyone BUT if Rodgers ISN'T able to finish the season due to injury, I'd rather it be against the Bears. Doubly so if he retired. Both Favre and Rodgers' last hits of their careers being by the Bears? Sounds like a fun trivia fact, even if it doesn't offset the 30 years of getting their teeth kicked in by those two.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Honestly I don't wish injury on anyone BUT if Rodgers ISN'T able to finish the season due to injury, I'd rather it be against the Bears. Doubly so if he retired. Both Favre and Rodgers' last hits of their careers being by the Bears? Sounds like a fun trivia fact, even if it doesn't offset the 30 years of getting their teeth kicked in by those two.

Too bad our pass rush is as ferocious as a box of tranquilized kittens. But it would be cool.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Too bad our pass rush is as ferocious as a box of tranquilized kittens. But it would be cool.

Clearly the way to do it is to rush 11 and just eat the penalty. Duh... lol

12 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Dammit JF! He's gonna end up playing. Sucks that Brisker and Gordon are still in concussion protocol too.

So our WR coprs will be Claypool, ESB and Harry. Tell me this isn't a group literally designed to go over the damn middle of the field. But will we run slants? Nooooo. Jet sweeps all around! This game is going to be gross

Packers win 31-24