Week 13 GT: Bears vs CheeSeheads

beardown3231

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Because the Steelers had a lot more talent than we have...again I get everyone wants him to come in here and be a stud but it doesn't happen with mid-season trades...how has Quinn looked for Philly? Roquan for Baltimore? Difficult to just step in and be great...like I said I won't be judging him until the middle of next season.

Maybe just learn the play book, he doesn't even know where to line up half the time. But I get it you care about him not learning the play book, he needs through have of next season to figure it out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

Maybe just learn the play book, he doesn't even know where to line up half the time. But I get it you care about him not learning the play book, he needs through have of next season to figure it out.

He has already came out and said the playbook here is far more complex than in Pitt...the bye week will help but I still think a full offseason is a fair amount of time to judge him.