Week 13 GT: Bears vs CheeSeheads

beardown3231

1 minute ago, St Vince said:

You guys better make sure Fields suits up Sunday so he can feast on our defense. Think this is the first time ever that Packers fans are rooting for the Bears to beat us.  Race to the bottom #Tank 2022!

No! We're trying to tank dammit! You to to 2nd in the NFC North and STAY THERE!  😁

13 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

0tmAVtL.jpg
The Dilemma 

I mean, I want them to get the highest pick possible. But if we end up getting the 5th or 8th or 12th pick instead it’s not like it’s the end of the world. It’s a less favorable outcome, but we’re still gonna be in position to get a really good prospect at the top of the draft. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I mean, I want them to get the highest pick possible. But if we end up getting the 5th or 8th or 12th pick instead it’s not like it’s the end of the world. It’s a less favorable outcome, but we’re still gonna be in position to get a really good prospect at the top of the draft. 

I’d rather pick at 12 than 2, but only out of having traded down from 2. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2022 at 2:08 PM, Bowler1215 said:

If there's a game for us to win it's this one.  This is our Super Bowl.  GB is a mess, Philly ran all over them.  If Fields plays, we'll likely run all over them as well.  Most of us want to lose out for draft position, I want us to win this game.  If Fields plays we have a shot.  If he doesn't, anyone here know how to play QB?  After the bye week, act like all the other games are preseason games.  All that being said, I bet there will be a bs penalty that favors GB, gives them momentum and they win. 

no way  ! we've had waaaay too much a$$ officiating go aagainst  us   !!

Please let us see Rodgers eat it hard  and for JF to run wild (mostly untouched)   and throw it well, get a serious connection going with claypool  

Edited by SLCbear

1 hour ago, SLCbear said:

.....in another heartbreaking super shorthanded (esp on D) loss  👍🏻

#2 overall with JF going off is as good as it gets  

but AR must be made to eat it hard   !! at least twice 

I say good luck with that. Bears are fielding a CFL caliber defense in this one. No Jackson, Brisker or Gordon in the secondary is going to be rough plus we don't have a pass rush worth a damn

If any week Rodgers is going to look like his old MVP self then this is the one right here 

He just always has our number and I don't see that changing tomorrow 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

I say good luck with that. Bears are fielding a CFL caliber defense in this one. No Jackson, Brisker or Gordon in the secondary is going to be rough plus we don't have a pass rush worth a damn

If any week Rodgers is going to look like his old MVP self then this is the one right here 

He just always has our number and I don't see that changing tomorrow 

Fields is playing so this is a real game...

I'm sure AR will struggle some given his hand injury and how bad he has struggled all season