Week 13 GT: Bears vs CheeSeheads

beardown3231

15 minutes ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

Hello Everyone, Hope yall had a great week. Well we are back and all though I know the Bears need to lose today I really hate seeing them lose to these ****tards...I hate seeing the Bears lose to anyone but more so to the cheesy bastards. But it is what it is!

Keep the faith brother you got this!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

True, but I was more referring to what happened at the end of the Falcons game.

I know & I was referring to some jerkoff who will be playing in the CFL in 2024 and subsequently working at a toll booth in 2026 ******* up in the 4th quarter like Santos did vs Detroit

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

For the sake of Field's health & development long term I really hope the Packers over correct from the Eagles running all over them and sell out to stop the run...let Fields stand more in the pocket and throw.

Fields standing in the pocket behind this line might be more dangerous than him running

20 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Or Santos won't be able to make a 49 yarder or the XP

32 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Or if the Bears have to drive the field for a FG at the end, they'll run three straight run plays to end the game.

At least Santos can be fixed in the next off season.  If you truly believe Getsy is that bad allay caller that will be a  couple of years.

Edited by Bfan