Week 13 GDT: Commanders vs. Giants @ 1pm EST

Giants4eva

After we get smacked by Philly next week, we will have the same record as Washington, heading into Washington, in a game that really will determine who gets that 6/7 seed.

With a tie, all this game did was make the 2nd matchup all the more important when it comes to playoff hopes. The bad news is that we will be away this time and Washington has 2 weeks to prepare.

Beat Washington, beat the Colts, and beat the JV Eagles squad in week 18 and 10-6-1 gets a playoff spot almost assuredly.

On another note, we've reached that point of no return as it comes to the offense. We are what we are at this point: no major changes can happen, even as obvious as they are. Practices are essentially walk throughs at this point, given how banged up the team is and how late it is in the season. It is obvious to everyone watching that the coaching staff does not trust DJ to take over a game and win it, so this is what we are left with. Teams are starting to figure it out as well. We don't have the manpower to overcome even little things going wrong on a play-by-play basis. We've gotta hope we catch some breaks here and there and are able to finish strong.

Good game yesterday. Should be another good one in a couple weeks.

I hope you guys are happy with the tie, as I am.

That game could have gone either way.

You guys would have won, had you not had the taunting penalty against you. I was actually surprised they called it against you.

But then again, we would have won had this stood as pass interference which it obviously was. 

Good luck & see you in a couple weeks.

22 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Good game yesterday. Should be another good one in a couple weeks.

I hope you guys are happy with the tie, as I am.

That game could have gone either way.

You guys would have won, had you not had the taunting penalty against you. I was actually surprised they called it against you.

But then again, we would have won had this stood as pass interference which it obviously was. 

Good luck & see you in a couple weeks.

There were a ton of bad calls by the referees. Hopefully everyone’s injured players can play in the next game. Chase, Adoree, Xavier, etc.