TNF GDT: Buffalo @ New England.

Broncofan

Who wins tonight?   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

17 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

I dunno do you think he makes a change at OC after this season if it continues to be the same ****?

He has his favorite group of characters that seem to be able to do no wrong….Patricia unfortunately is in it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

It doesn’t have to be helmet to helmet.

No it doesn't. But that was just a football play. WR was coming at him, he tried to break up a TD, and he did all he could to avoid helmet to helmet and hit with his shoulder. What else is he supposed to do. Just let it happen... that was not DQ worthy

6 minutes ago, NFL_Advisor said:

Play Zappe… he has had only one bad half… and Jones has had plenty

jones is woefully competant.

Zappe is at least fun to watch, for better or worse

They should play jones in the games where they think they have a good chance and zappe in the ones they dont

• Like 2

Belichick down 14 with 3 timeouts with about 2 minutes remaining doesn't take a timeout and lets Buffalo take knees. What kind of bull**** coaching is that? Get 3 stops, get the ball back and you can get a quick score and an onside kick. Odds are low but you'd have about a minute. I don't think I've ever seen Belichick be so pitiful before.

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Belichick down 14 with 3 timeouts with about 2 minutes remaining doesn't take a timeout and lets Buffalo take knees. What kind of bull**** coaching is that? Get 3 stops, get the ball back and you can get a quick score and an onside kick. Odds are low but you'd have about a minute. I don't think I've ever seen Belichick be so pitiful before.

Nah just take the L and not show that you are desperate to even get the W.

Face em 2 vs 7 in the WC