TNF GDT: Buffalo @ New England.

Broncofan

Who wins tonight?   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

8 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

No it doesn't. But that was just a football play. WR was coming at him, he tried to break up a TD, and he did all he could to avoid helmet to helmet and hit with his shoulder. What else is he supposed to do. Just let it happen... that was not DQ worthy

He lowered his helmet and blasted a defenseless receiver in the head with his shoulder. Was totally avoidable and was just as likely to hurt himself as he was Meyers. Stupid decision, especially at that point in the game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I haven’t watched much of the Patriots this year. But my god, I’m beginning to believe Brady made Belichick. 

They were the perfect storm, and each played a major role in the Patriots success. Brady left and went to a good team with good coaching and was successful. Belichick has had average or slightly below average and bad QB play and struggled. This year you see Brady on an average team with bad coaching and he has struggled.

• Like 4