Cleveland @ Houston
Seattle @ Los Angeles Rams
Miami @ San Francisco
Kansas City @ Cincinnati
Los Angeles Chargers @ Las Vegas
Indianapolis @ Dallas
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay 

who we watching this week?

can TENN knock Philly down a rung? can Miami beat the 49ers? can Da Bearz pull a home upset over Green Bay? are the NYG for real?

Edited by vike daddy

Jared Goff diced up Jacksonville's defense, as Detroit didn't punt a single time Sunday. The Lions' nine possessions went touchdown, TD, field goal, FG, FG, TD, FG, TD, kneel as the Lions gobbled up 437 yards and 31 first downs. Goff had all day in the pocket, completing 75.6% of his passes for 340 yards and two touchdowns. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/2022-nfl-season-week-13-what-we-learned-from-sunday-s-games

5 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Jared Goff diced up Jacksonville's defense, as Detroit didn't punt a single time Sunday. The Lions' nine possessions went touchdown, TD, field goal, FG, FG, TD, FG, TD, kneel as the Lions gobbled up 437 yards and 31 first downs. Goff had all day in the pocket, completing 75.6% of his passes for 340 yards and two touchdowns. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/2022-nfl-season-week-13-what-we-learned-from-sunday-s-games

Wow

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Each week I wonder if Brandon Staley will survive black Monday. He’d certainly be a surprise firing, but every time I watch the Chargers it looks like they’re wasting Justin Herbert. 

Was just having the same conversation with a couple of friends. His stupid timeout against the Raiders last year should have been the final nail in the coffin. 

10 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Was just having the same conversation with a couple of friends. His stupid timeout against the Raiders last year should have been the final nail in the coffin. 

Having a young quarterback with the talent of Justin Herbert, if I were Spanos, I know I’d absolutely be putting feelers out to gauge Sean Payton’s interest. 

30 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Each week I wonder if Brandon Staley will survive black Monday. He’d certainly be a surprise firing, but every time I watch the Chargers it looks like they’re wasting Justin Herbert. 

If it happens, I wouldn’t mind adding him to the defensive staff, somehow. 

• Like 3