Two starters out for Cowboys game

Warhorse

Hopefully that means that Kwity Paye returns, also I think Dennis Kelly will be fine at RT for us.

Bernhard Raimann was the highest rated OL for us against the Steelers despite giving up that sack and having an illegal man downfield penalty.

I have a friend who is a Cowboys fan who is convinced the Colts are going to win this game. I have to point out he is more of a casual fan than die hard fan so use that when deciding how much validity to give to it. 

• Like 1

I have seen games where things just got out of hand, but I've never seen a 33 point quarter before.  The Colts were playing a solid game in the first 3 quarters and then it just when to crap.

The good news, hopefully, the Colts have hit rock bottom and they are either going to man up or they are going to fold like Houston.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2022 at 8:33 AM, Warhorse said:

What happened to the F&%#%$% defense?

The defense has been holding things together for so long. They aren’t getting any help from the offense. Colts opponents haven’t scored more than 27 points in any game until now. Colts offense has only scored more then 20 points twice: 32 against the Jags in week 16 and 25 against the Raiders in week 10 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

The defense has been holding things together for so long. They aren’t getting any help from the offense. Colts opponents haven’t scored more than 27 points in any game until now. Colts offense has only scored more then 20 points twice: 32 against the Jags in week 16 and 25 against the Raiders in week 10 

I agree Wyld. They have been the only constant. The offense is an enigma. I think it looks pretty obvious now....at least to me....that Matt Ryan's speed of decision making has slowed, and his in pocket movement is a serious challenge for this offense. I am very interested to see how CB addresses this in the offseason. This year, unfortunately, is over except for getting better where they can, and setting the stage for the future.