Question about unlikely scenarios

rlon

If the Steelers win out, which they won’t, and somehow they end up with the same 10-7 record as the Ravens and Bengals, who do you think would get the title? Pittsburgh’s division record would hypothetically be 4-2, 2-0 against Baltimore and 1-1 Against Cincy. The Steelers Conference record still wouldn’t likely be as good as the other two teams. And, at 10-7, do you think the second place team inthe division would make it as a wildcard?

wait and see I guess. Stranger things have happened some would say.  Is there a chance 2 teams in our division are 10-7 and actually get in though?  AFC East is a powerhouse for a change, AFC South is terrible as is the WEST.   

KC

Buf

AFCN 1

Ten

Mia

Jets /NE?

AFCN 2

I can't believe how bad some of the teams were. Maybe they too will get better as this season ends, but too many teams flopped IMO.  

Not sure I want to get into the playoffs since we won't win it all anyways or at least as of now I can't see it. We need help at CB to face Bufalo, Cincy, KC etc.  May as well get better draft capital but win as many as we can.  10-7 and missing the playoffs isn't bad  IMO. This team might turn it around and put a streak together,  so lets sit back and enjoy. 

Still - fire canada

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...