Week 13 GDT: Chargers at Raiders - Playoff Run Starts Now!

NYRaider

Can we keep the run to 10-7 going?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chargers

16 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Nothing....  Our D is just terrible but on the bright side we allegedly will be getting Waller and Renfrow back next week and that should help us become more balanced and exploit mismatches.  

This O could be one of the best if we can get those two back and learn to spread the ball around based on mismatches.  We have barley seen Jacobs, Adams, Waller and Renfrow on the field at the same time and it will be interesting to how how the targets are divided.  

On the surface you would think that getting them back would help but this team has been playing much better since they went out.  Hopefully it is a situation where other factors, Carr calling plays at the line or the team getting more familar with the scheme, that has helped and therefore them coming back helps even more.

On 12/3/2022 at 8:43 AM, BackinBlack said:

If the Raiders win this, my playoff dreams will be back, just so the Raiders can drive another dagger into my heart later this year or maybe early 23 lol

Reading the title of the thread I think just jinxed this game.

• Like 1

I just realized that my Hulu live account (under guide) says at 1:25 CBS is showing the Chiefs game. But 506 sports says the Raiders game is supposed to be shown in my area (Reno, NV). I'm going to be PISSED if it's not airing. I've seen the Hulu guide for live tv been wrong once or twice in the past, but now I'm going to be freaking out for the next 45 mins.  I wonder if I can log into the CBS app on my tv and watch the game live that way.