Week 13 GDT: Chargers at Raiders - Playoff Run Starts Now!

NYRaider

Can we keep the run to 10-7 going?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chargers

31 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Haha def a slower day for me. 
saying he had to pull him to the side kind of implies Carr didn’t want to talk to him no? 
da didn’t have to, they are always talking that’s the point. 

I still think Carr can play better. DA is definitely helping him out.

lol I had left it, then you asked for me to respond so I did. I cited the interview, and gave the timeframes of when he said what was said. 

citing things unfortunately takes time. But it’s better then just saying things with no references imo.

Wtf lol why wouldn’t carr want to talk to DA? That makes no sense lol. They’re best friends 🤦🏽‍♂️

thats what got you so mad?

y’all carr lovers I sware. 

5 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Wtf lol why wouldn’t carr want to talk to DA? That makes no sense lol. They’re best friends 🤦🏽‍♂️

thats what got you so mad?

y’all carr lovers I sware. 

Lol was never too mad, i actually didnt respond to it at all at first, until you asked me if i agreed with everything else.
Then said I disagreed with DA having to pull him to the side. . and cited the interview

To which you just agreed, DA didnt have too 😀

16 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Lol was never too mad, i actually didnt respond to it at all at first, until you asked me if i agreed with everything else.
Then said I disagreed with DA having to pull him to the side. . and cited the interview

To which you just agreed, DA didnt have too 😀

“saying he had to pull him to the side kind of implies Carr didn’t want to talk to him no?”

I agreed that it made no sense to assume carr didn’t want to talk to him…

• Like 1

Another great breakdown by these guys.

Particularly liked the breakdown of the blitz packages and credit where credit is due, Patrick Graham outcoached the Chargers fair and square. Herbert had guys running open but was obviously flustered by the blitzes and pressure he was under and really clever use of the option blitzes too with the safeties in particular. 

42 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Particularly liked the breakdown of the blitz packages and credit where credit is due, Patrick Graham outcoached the Chargers fair and square. Herbert had guys running open but was obviously flustered by the blitzes and pressure he was under and really clever use of the option blitzes too with the safeties in particular. 

Graham called a good game. Only gripe was the 3 man rush on 4th down that went for a TD. That said, Robertson was in great position, but at 5'8 hard to win that matchup. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

This, plus I’ll add props to carr for working the pocket I thought it was the o-line balling till I watched the breakdown last night. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Graham called a good game. Only gripe was the 3 man rush on 4th down that went for a TD. That said, Robertson was in great position, but at 5'8 hard to win that matchup. 

This pretty much sums up Amik for me. I don't think he's a no-talent hack. He just doesn't have the size to be a major part of the D most times. 

Classic case of "if he we're a few inches taller". 

Then again, better to have some guys who can at least play in spite of their size than have a team full of Obi Melifonwu's who look like a million bucks but can't actually play ball.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

This, plus I’ll add props to carr for working the pocket I thought it was the o-line balling till I watched the breakdown last night. 

Yeh, I thought they were really good till I watched that! They weren’t terrible but they clearly weren’t as good as I initially thought 😄