Week 13: Broncos @ Ravens

DreamKid

3 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I'm interested to see what Huntley does with the offense. I want to see what he can do differently than Lamar. We will get a good idea of where we stand. 

Off to a good start:

Baltimore Ravens on Twitter: "Huge pickup by @Mandrews_81️ Tune in on CBS! https://t.co/TLBSLdkhfy" / Twitter

1 minute ago, Integrity said:

Huntley is already outplaying Lamar. Could he be the spark that this offense has so desperately needed? 

Be careful. Last season some individuals absolutely lost their marbles on here when it was suggested that Huntley came in and looked more on-time and effective in the passing game the first few games he took over than Lamar had the prior few weeks before getting hurt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Be careful. Last season some individuals absolutely lost their marbles on here when it was suggested that Huntley came in and looked more on-time and effective in the passing game the first few games he took over than Lamar had the prior few weeks before getting hurt.

I mean... maybe get some more data on the offensive production.