Week 13: Broncos @ Ravens

DreamKid

3 minutes ago, Integrity said:

Might as well be playing with 10 defenders when he’s out there. 

The inexcusable thing is he's billed as this "freak athlete" who on a weekly basis can't even chase down the Russell Wilsons/Andy Daltons/Baker Mayfields of the world once they break the pocket and roll to the edge lol. You would think a freak athlete would be able to catch one every once and a while.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Honestly that's kind of worst-case scenario for this team if I'm being honest with you, beacuse it indicates taht Roman's system isn't a large issue but Lamar is...

I'm not saying it would be good, I'm saying that would be notable. 

Saying Huntley has an amazing completion percentage over the span of a half is not notable for addressing Lamar being an issue. 

Like I basically skip want to skip the noise of the offense looking better if we struggle to put up 20 points. 

Edited by wackywabbit

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

The inexcusable thing is he's billed as this "freak athlete" who on a weekly basis can't even chase down the Russell Wilsons/Andy Daltons/Baker Mayfields of the world once they break the pocket and roll to the edge lol. You would think a freak athlete would be able to catch one every once and a while.

I've seen freak athletes at OLB in the NFL. Oweh is a test guy cuz his "freak athleticism" does not translate to game day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Saying Huntley has an amazing completion percentage over the span of a half is not notable for addressing Lamar being an issue.

The fact that he comes in and immediately starts finding receivers in the same game plan that Lamar was failing to execute is definitely indicating a Lamar issue, though. Idk how else you could view it.

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

No, I'd say Lamar's play has done that for him the last 7-8 weeks

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Oweh is a test guy cuz his "freak athleticism" does not translate to game day.

Accept for his Rookie year, when he directly changed the trajectory and result of games...

Harbaugh called Drew Wilkins "the best OLB coach in the NFL", then let him leave for NY with Wink. Now Oweh sucks, seems notable.

No, I'd say Lamar's play has done that for him the last 7-8 weeks

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The fact that he comes in and immediately starts finding receivers in the same game plan that Lamar was failing to execute is definitely indicating a Lamar issue, though. Idk how else you could view it.

Like I said, then we should see an improvement in offensive production if Huntley has to play significant time. That's how you guys would be proven right.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Like I said, then we should see an improvement in offensive production if Huntley has to play significant time. That's how you guys would be proven right.

Yep, we'll see. So far in this particular game Lamar had 4 punts on 4 possessions. Huntley has a FG and that last drive where if we had 1 more second we would've had another. He's looked good. Notably better than Lamar.

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Like I said, then we should see an improvement in offensive production if Huntley has to play significant time. 

Not really lol. Just because a backup QB may not play better than you when he's in doesn't mean you still haven't been disappointing as a supposed top 5 QB during the season.

That's a ridiculous strawman and you know it.

Edited by Ray Reed

Not really lol. Just because a backup QB may not play better than you when he's in doesn't mean you still haven't been disappointing as a supposed top 5 QB during the season.

That's a ridiculous strawman and you know it.

Y'all are saying the offense looks better regardless of who is an MVP or a backup aren't you?