Week 13: Broncos @ Ravens

DreamKid

If Lamar is out for multiple weeks, those 4 blown double digit leads that many said "weren't big deals" could very well be the difference in us making or missing the playoffs.

Exactly why I always thought it was dumb to not care about a loss in this year's AFC. Injuries are bound to happen. Upsets (JAX) are bound to happen. When you have teams on the ropes (especially at home) with big leads, you have to win those games.

If the Jets win here and go to 8-4, regardless of what Cincy does tonight we probably need to go 3-2 the next 5 weeks to get in. 2 against Pit, 1 vs ATL, 1 @ Cle, 1 @ Cin. It's going to be close.

3 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

If Lamar is out for multiple weeks, those 4 blown double digit leads that many said "weren't big deals" could very well be the difference in us making or missing the playoffs.

Exactly why I always thought it was dumb to not care about a loss in this year's AFC. Injuries are bound to happen. Upsets (JAX) are bound to happen. When you have teams on the ropes (especially at home) with big leads, you have to win those games.

If the Jets win here and go to 8-4, regardless of what Cincy does tonight we probably need to go 3-2 the next 5 weeks to get in. 2 against Pit, 1 vs ATL, 1 @ Cle, 1 @ Cin. It's going to be close.

Thank you Minny

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Please be true

Can't remember anyone ever being carted for an injury that ultimately ended up being a thigh bruise before....

Some surprising and good news. With Mekari it's just a toe issue. So let's hope the most important one, Lamar, trends well too. Harbaugh said it's not season ending, so that's a good start.

14 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Can't remember anyone ever being carted for an injury that ultimately ended up being a thigh bruise before....

He took an impact hit to the upper back of his leg so it makes sense. I couldn't see how that would result in a tear or anything, aside from my trained pessimism on injuries.

Edited by wackywabbit