2022 Bowl Game Discussion Thread

beekay414

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Wisconsin could use another QB. 

"this is it, folks. we are 4 seconds away from crowning the big 10 champion. wisconsin is at the osu 12 yard line. ewers is in the shotgun, 3 receivers to his left, he sends the running back in motion to the slot. 5 seconds on the play clock, he claps and the ball is snapped. ewers, rolling out to the right, he looks back at ryan day on the osu sideline. he's yelling something at coach day in the middle of the play. 'you took everything from me. my senior year of high school, my supercharged f-250, all gone because of you. now i'm here to make you pay.' ewers looks back to the play and floats a ball across the field to braelon allen  who is wide open for a wisconsin touchdown as time expires! it's a miracle finish for wisconsin and their transfer qb as they finally get on the board and osu captures another conference over the badgers, 52-6."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Sark's probably begging him to go to the portal at this rate. He dropped 2 tuds and then ran lazy *** routes all night. Let him go play for Ole Miss or some other unserious program.

Dude will probably transfer to Bama. Let's be honest.