Texans Game Co-MVP Award

NateDawg

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Tbh I have no idea how the Texans have even won and tied a game this year. They’re as bad of a team as I’ve ever seen.

Colts are such a weird team and the Jags are the Jags.

Their defense showed some signs of life. But how bad was Mills for Allen to get the nod over him? Allen threw soooo many passes that could have easily been intercepted today. He is bad.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Only 2nd game of the Stefanski era that the offense failed to score a TD. The other one was the windstorm game against the Raiders in 2020.

First Browns win without an offensive TD since they beat the Charlie Whitehurst led Seahawks in 2011.

Classic 6-3 game

• Like 1

If this game was the start of Joe Wood's unit looking like an actual competent unit for the back half of a season (again) and we keep him on because of the mirage of continuity (again) this offseason, I'm marching down to Lou Groza Blvd and punching someone.

• Like 2

York was perfect yesterday, DPJ did his thing, we forced turnovers on special teams. And Woods and the defense were scoring and stifling the Houston offense. Man, these two coordinators have turned things around. I’m excited to see this momentum carry into 2023.

• Like 1