Week 15 Gameday Thread (Buck/Aikman Edition) - Green Bay Packers (5-8-0) vs. LA/St. Louis/LA Rams (4-9-0)

Striker

On 12/5/2022 at 3:24 PM, skibrett15 said:

what are the playoff odds? I heard 11%?

I'd say that's likely because Joe Barry is going to be running this defense so ....

Now obviously he'll be made to look like Fritz Shurmur here in his prime on this coming Monday night.  That I wouldn't be surprised on.  But come Christmas .... Yeah, I think thanks to him our season will be done on that day.

1 hour ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

With Stafford on IR .... Well I don't even know who the Rams backup is but I'm almost certain he's no Brock Purdy or Jordan Love, but bottom line that variable alone is why this should be our lone 20 point plus blowout of the year.  Yeah I know we got Joe Barry, but with how bad the Rams O is and now without their staple QB, that shouldn't even matter.  And I expect Lazard and Watson to do a number on these guys.

Isn't Baker Mayfield the Rams' QB now?

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

If we win this game we’re going to the playoffs I believe.

I just have a feeling.

The odds are really good

Heres the espn playoff picture simulated to have all the teams with the best defensive rank win.

And then with one change, putting us over the rams, and we are in

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine/_/factor/defrank/results/401437916~1

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

The odds are really good

Heres the espn playoff picture simulated to have all the teams with the best defensive rank win.

Interesting that we might want Washington to win over the Giants. If I am looking this correctly, if the Giants win against Washington but lose out the rest of the way and Washington loses out (harder schedule compared to Giants), the Packers can lose against Miami and still make the playoffs. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 10:55 PM, Malfatron said:

The odds are really good

If I'm reading this right it has Minnesota losing out. Given they are home against Indy this week, I really don't see that happening. 

21 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

GB should win this game.  If we get Barry's defense making Baker Mayfield look like an all-pro, then I'll be disappointed but not surprised.

Thinking the same.  Mayfield led a hell of a comback last week and the Rams are flying high go figure.  Mayfield will  make some plays.  It's going to be really cold and that's going to affect passing.  This game is no slam dunk.  We are going to get there best unfortunately.  

• Like 1