Week 14- Vikings @ Lions

Louis Friend

Let's get this one up and running. 

Lions will want revenge for the 4 point loss in Minny and to keep their slim playoff hopes alive.

Minny is 7-0 in 1 possession games. If we have any chance in this, Lions have to score every possession again and get a cushion. 

Jameson should get more reps and Romeo Okwara is expected to be back this game. 

59 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

we are coming to pillage your nice stadium. we will display your shiny objects as bling on our neck chains.

Our pride will feast on your purple carrion for days. The death grip will be set upon your throat all the while you see the glimpse of light flickering out like small bursts. You will be devoured, while still somewhat alive, knowing full well the end approaches. You will know you have encroached on the territory of an apex predator.

And we will leave the kneecap for last.

Edited by LionArkie
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, LionArkie said:

Our pride will feast on your purple carrion for days. The death grip will be set upon your throat all the while you see the glimpse of light flickering out like small bursts. You will be devoured, while still somewhat alive, knowing full well the end approaches. You will know you have encroached on the territory of an apex predator.

And we will leave the kneecap for last.

bah. apex predator? cowering housecat with a history of wetting itself.

our shirtless eight year old boys strike more fear and awe.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

bah. apex predator? cowering housecat with a history of wetting itself.

our shirtless eight year old boys strike more fear and awe.

Don't sell yourselves short. Your shirtless women are much more terrifying than your prepubescent boys or your beardless almost men.

• Like 1

I expected Detroit to be a playoff team this season. I'll believe it if they can beat the Vikings.

There is a lot of talent on your team. I think it just needs to come together. The defense was horrendous but is shaping up.

I think 2023 could be the year the Lions take a massive leap either way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I expected Detroit to be a playoff team this season. I'll believe it if they can beat the Vikings.

There is a lot of talent on your team. I think it just needs to come together. The defense was horrendous but is shaping up.

I think most of us expected 6-8 wins and improvement. We still need defensive talent. This upcoming draft/free agency will determine if they are a playoff team moving forward. But the offense is lethal. And we haven't incorporated Jamo yet. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

A W is a W and a L is a L. So this isn't meant to be like "the Vikings suck"... but we should have won our matchup earlier this year. The season changes and teams progress so we could see a very different game this time around. The Lions have come into their own over the past few weeks and are a tough matchup for a lot of teams. 

We don't have a hope in heck to win the division this year so it would be nice to see both of our teams in the playoffs. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I was probably not as sold on them as most were. I felt the defense would be lacking and still relying too much on rookies to make a difference. I was also unsure of the coaches ability. The one thing I will credit this team with is the grit it has, and it appears to all be coming together at the right time. It is an odd feeling as a Detroit fan to be playing a meaningful game in December.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, LionArkie said:

I was probably not as sold on them as most were. I felt the defense would be lacking and still relying too much on rookies to make a difference. I was also unsure of the coaches ability. The one thing I will credit this team with is the grit it has, and it appears to all be coming together at the right time. It is an odd feeling as a Detroit fan to be playing a meaningful game in December.

Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN