2023 Season Plan

KingTitan

On 2/3/2023 at 2:46 PM, 615finest said:

This should be fun!!

• Tennessee: Rams' first-round pick (2016, No. 15 overall), two second-round picks (2016, No. 43 & No. 45 overall), a third-round pick (2016, No. 76 overall), a first-round pick (2017), and another third-round pick (2017)
  • Rams: Titans' No. 1 pick (2016, No. 1 overall), a fourth-round pick (2016, No. 113 overall), and a sixth-round pick (2016, No. 177 overall)

Trade with us and the Rams from 2016.

Feel like us getting to the one would take something similar. 

Definitely interests me. Would love to hop the Texans and Colts to possibly get the best guy in the draft.

Looking at some of these trades, I don’t know, with a new gm, I wouldn’t be shocked if we move up.

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

2 1sts 2 2nds and 2 3rds?? Pass for me. Id do it next year for Williams lol thats just me tho

Don't need to go to #1. 

I'll go to #3 with Cardinals if they selling. Take whoever the QB is that is left. 

If they like all 4 then maybe just go to 6 to make sure to get one. 

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Don't need to go to #1. 

I'll go to #3 with Cardinals if they selling. Take whoever the QB is that is left. 

I think the two worth getting may be gone in the first two. Stroud and Young.

Everyone else to me is a risk not worth taking moving up.

Would love me some Stroud if he slipped. But I wouldn’t want to risk a crazy amount for him.

I think Young’s potential can be crazy the more I watch him. Just worry a little about his frame causing injury issues. 

27 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I think the two worth getting may be gone in the first two. Stroud and Young.

Everyone else to me is a risk not worth taking moving up.

Would love me some Stroud if he slipped. But I wouldn’t want to risk a crazy amount for him.

I think Young’s potential can be crazy the more I watch him. Just worry a little about his frame causing injury issues. 

Yeah if Bears stay put.

I think you have a deal on the table for #3 if Bears don't trade out. 
But yeah no need to go to 3 if someone trades up to #1. then Texans take the other QB. 

• Like 1

Funny so many talked about AJ not being to stay healthly but yet ALLEN of all WRs with crazy talent yet the most injury prone dude maybe in the league at this point. I want 

I could see it but I bet he stays in the west ALSO stay far far away from Everett. Dude is david blane man. Shows up for a couple plays every other week and disappears most of the time. Kinda like Chig lowkey lol But that was on us with the playing calling

19 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Don't need to go to #1. 

Well 3 would be nice but whats that gonna take? We need talent and on offense and depth on defense AND Im not sold on CJ yet and I need to watch more tape on these guys but Ive mostly been watching T WR and Egde tape 

Really hard to know what we gonna do draft night without seeing FA but this is kinda fun

25 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Well 3 would be nice but whats that gonna take? We need talent and on offense and depth on defense AND Im not sold on CJ yet and I need to watch more tape on these guys but Ive mostly been watching T WR and Egde tape 

Took 3 1sts and a 3rd for San Francisco to move up from #11 to #3 a couple years ago.

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Took 3 1sts and a 3rd for San Francisco to move up from #11 to #3 a couple years ago.

Ehhhh idk guys. Lately this hasn't worked has it? How did it go for the rams and Goff? A sb birth sure but was that not the defense for the most part and the OC? also how did it go for Philly with Wentz? MVP season cut short?   AND jury is still out on Lance but so far? lol idk boys

Imma have to watch more tape on CJ if we giving up 3 1st lol. Like hear me out when we traded back with the rams did we not get find a HOF player cause we had more darts to throw at the board and we traded up and got an ok RT. 

Is young better than Goff? Probs. CJ tho? Idk yet I would like to steal one of these guys from the colts or texans but they gonna drive the price so far up its gonna be all those picks and players I feel like idk maybe im wrong but Imma watch tape rn and come back with what I think