2023 Season Plan

KingTitan

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Just want y’all to know my sources just confirm we’ll be trading up to get CJ stroud don’t ask who my sources are I’m not a f***kn rat, just know we getting us a QB & we’re going to contend for SB’s for the next decade. 

As far as I’m concerned, you’re Adam schefter with this info

25 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Don’t take this the wrong way Redd but I’ll believe it when I see it. Too many folks with sources these days.

This reminds me of the movie Life, the part when they were day dreaming bout Rays Boom Boom Room & everyone was entertaining the thought visualizing the idea that could somehow manifest into reality, & then came Claud ruining the dream, hopes an aspiration of all the inmates 😫 in conclusion don’t be a Claud speak this into existence we deserve the finer things in life a QB with a Rocket arm pin point accuracy laser focus god giving playmaking ability that hav us flabbergasted watching him be a maestro/ surgeon from the pocket 

Edited by TitanRedd
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

This reminds me of the movie Life, the part when they were day dreaming bout Rays Boom Boom Room & everyone was entertaining the thought visualizing the idea that could somehow manifest into reality, & then came Claud ruining the dream, hopes an aspiration of all the inmates 😫 in conclusion don’t be a Claud speak this into existence we deserve the finer things in life a QB with a Rocket arm pin point accuracy laser focus god giving playmaking ability that hav us flabbergasted watching him be a maestro/ surgeon from the pocket 

GOAT reference.  “Ain’t nobody trying to hear that BS”

Edited by TitanSlim

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Don’t take this the wrong way Redd but I’ll believe it when I see it. Too many folks with sources these days.

I think he was joking.

I'd love to get CJ, but I don't think he makes it past the second pick.  Fourth is his absolute floor IMO.

3 hours ago, 615finest said:

oh wow.. whole new oline on the way 

I'll be surprised if we cut Ben Jones.  He's still good, not super expensive, and replacing two spots in an OL in one season is tough enough.

35 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Not this season he won't be, but maybe next season if he doesn't want to take a pay cut.

I think next year is likely the year. But possible next year if a pay decrease this year doesn't happen.

I can't imagine the team without him, and would totally hate seeing him do well with another team.