2023 Season Plan

KingTitan

I would much rather trade for Lance with an 3rd than draft a questionable QB in the first. Trade down recoup the 3rd. Battle it out with Tannehill, Lance and Willis (even thought it might not be a true battle). 
Trade whoever looks the 2nd best in preseason then let the 3rd best be the backup. 

That's how I'd run a team. Constantly having a stable of QBs. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I would much rather trade for Lance with an 3rd than draft a questionable QB in the first. Trade down recoup the 3rd. Battle it out with Tannehill, Lance and Willis (even thought it might not be a true battle). 
Trade whoever looks the 2nd best in preseason then let the 3rd best be the backup. 

If we trade for Lance, Tannehill should be let go/traded immediately after imo

Turn the page 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

So trade whichever young guy looks better? IMO you trade Ryan as soon as a deal is done if no partner you roll him out I guess. 

43 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

So trade whichever young guy looks better? IMO you trade Ryan as soon as a deal is done if no partner you roll him out I guess. 

No id trade whoever looks 2nd best. Thinking they have the most trade value. 

Also assuming you the 3rd one didn't look like complete trash. 

But I hear you.

I guess trading the worst one makes sense. But just thinking of value. 

Like trading Malik now wouldn't net much. But if looked better in preseason you might get more. 

22 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We need to move on from Tannehill. Hope we are able to make a trade. It’s just time. Been time since the Cincy divisional game.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, titanrick said:

How can we find a team that wants to pay Tanny $27M next year AND give up draft capital for that "opportunity"?  Maybe the Jets if they miss on Rodgers?  I'm struggling to see that as a realistic option for us.

Only ones I can think of 

Jets make the most sense

Falcons 

BUCS

49ers 

Last 3 are doubtful actually all 4 are. Only teams that make a bit of sense

• Like 1

So did a mock.

Traded down with the Patriots 
#11 for #14, 76 and 117.

1. Broderick Jones OT
2. Jonathan Mingo WR
3. Tucker Kroft
3. Marvin Mims WR
4. Tyler Steen OT
5.Jaren Hall QB
6 Keaton Mitchell RB
7 Ventrell Miller ILB

Did another trading up. 
Stroud went #2.

Trade up to #$ with Seattle. 

Gave up:
 •Pick 11
•Pick 72
•'24 R2

•'25 R2

1. Anthony Richardson QB
2. Johnathan Mingo WR
5. Juice Scruggs C/G

Traded 186 to Niners for
•Pick 216
•Pick 222
•'24 R6

6. Sean Tucker RB
7. Brandon Hill S.
7. Derius Davis WR

I believe it too.

Morning Show with Ramon Foster talked about how he had to be told where to throw the ball before each play. 
That's not good. 

Bad playcaller, not a fit for an offense is no excuse to not have somewhat a handle of the playbook. 
Seems like a great person, but he ruined his opportunity. 
He showed little to no progress and in some way showed regression. 

This is why I'm out on him. 

You don't get many chances, rookie or not, when given your chance. He was an 3rd rounder and that doesn't buy much time. 

48 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I believe it too.

Morning Show with Ramon Foster talked about how he had to be told where to throw the ball before each play. 
That's not good. 

Bad playcaller, not a fit for an offense is no excuse to not have somewhat a handle of the playbook. 
Seems like a great person, but he ruined his opportunity. 
He showed little to no progress and in some way showed regression. 

This is why I'm out on him. 

You don't get many chances, rookie or not, when given your chance. He was an 3rd rounder and that doesn't buy much time. 

They probably have.

As much as I tried to be optimistic and think “he needs time, he has no help”…he looked awful last year. 

my thought process is prob like everyone else’s … if we have a chance at drafting a qb we like this year, do it and never look back. Malik’s time is done. 

if not, we have to roll with Tanny and maybe malik improves and gets another chance to prove himself. 

• Like 1

It was never going to work out here. We don’t have the creativity or coaching staff to develop a ridiculously raw QB and his only hope was to sit for two years anyways, which was always going to be tough when we put together an OL that was just begging to get our starting QB injured.

It’s why Hooker is far and away my worst-case scenario on Thursday. Same concerns and question marks except injured, four years older and likely being drafted two rounds earlier.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It was never going to work out here. We don’t have the creativity or coaching staff to develop a ridiculously raw QB and his only hope was to sit for two years anyways, which was always going to be tough when we put together an OL that was just begging to get our starting QB injured.

It’s why Hooker is far and away my worst-case scenario on Thursday. Same concerns and question marks except injured, four years older and likely being drafted two rounds earlier.

After watching Malik briefly, idk if there’s any team that could develop him. Some guys just don’t belong, he doesn’t seem like he belongs. 

• Like 1