Week 14 GDT: Raiders at Rams - JMD = New Rich?

NYRaider

Playoff streak continues?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Raiders
    • Rams

On 12/6/2022 at 1:01 PM, big_palooka said:

I see what you're trying to do. Through several posts now, I see you.

They are? They can't handled again by the Bengals who seem to have their number. I'd take the Eagles over them right now as well.

The super bowl is never satisfying. It’s going to be like the Bucs and Chiefs. As much as I like the bills and Eagles it wouldn’t surprise me if some sort of nonsense derails them in the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, Chali21 said:

The super bowl is never satisfying. It’s going to be like the Bucs and Chiefs. As much as I like the bills and Eagles it wouldn’t surprise me if some sort of nonsense derails them in the playoffs. 

Watch it be something really lame like KC vs the Giants and just he a typical slaughter...

15 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Rams are screwed.....

I'd give them a shot against practically anyone so long as Kupp and Donald play. 

Without them, though, nah. 

Hope we run the score up and get prepped for some tough defenses the rest of the way. 

I agree. This game is not only a must win to keep a glimmer of hope to make the playoffs but a chance to show everyone we have taken the step from bottom feeder to a team no one wants to play.  We need to win and make sure it's not close.  No Donald, Kupp or Stafford...  We should win by double digits and run it up.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I can't see the Bucs getting to the superbowl this year. They just look off, in so many ways. 

It's going to be me routing for everyone not named the Cheifs this year.  As long as they don't win it, it will be very satisfying. Wonder how long we can keep up the "he's only won 1 superbowl" chant for Mahomes. I know that's what I keep telling one of my best friends who's a die hard KC fan. 

• Like 1

Defense is pretty banged up. Rams team is depleted as a whole so this game is is favorable as hell. Hope the defense builds off of Sunday's performance even tho they're missing guys. Rams have a good run defense so I fully expect more aerial attack. They win this and get some key weapons healthy next week they might be able to run the table again.

8 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree. This game is not only a must win to keep a glimmer of hope to make the playoffs but a chance to show everyone we have taken the step from bottom feeder to a team no one wants to play.  We need to win and make sure it's not close.  No Donald, Kupp or Stafford...  We should win by double digits and run it up.

All of this

• Like 1