Panthers waive QB Baker Mayfield; claimed by Rams

Daboyle

On 12/8/2022 at 10:26 AM, MWil23 said:

Baker doing the "nobody believe in me" thing after being on the roster for 2 days and leading them to a win vs. the red hot Raiders would be the most Baker Mayfield thing ever, in the "nobody believes in us" cycle, where he then "proves haters wrong".

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

On 12/8/2022 at 10:26 AM, MWil23 said:

...then next Monday Night on the road vs. the Packers, he's going to continue the cycle of Baker Mayfield, which is "play like ****" and throw 4 INT en route to a loss.

Let's take a look at the Baker Mayfield Cycle:

Criticized by Media-->Underdog Mentality-->Beat Inferior Opponent (We are here)-->Call out doubters (Soon to be here today I'd imagine)-->Play like ***** (Next Monday Night post Green Bay)-->...back to the beginning

• Like 4

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

This seems like it's going to be painfully accurate lol. But at least the roller coaster ride is more fun than watching Wolford and Perkins try and fail to look like real NFL QBs.

You just summed up in a sentence or two why so many Browns fans spent 4 years defending that roller-coaster after 30 years of nonexistent QB play.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Let's take a look at the Baker Mayfield Cycle:

Criticized by Media-->Underdog Mentality-->Beat Inferior Opponent (We are here)-->Call out doubters (Soon to be here today I'd imagine)-->Play like ***** (Next Monday Night post Green Bay)-->...back to the beginning

I'm putting everything I have on the Packers next week.

6 hours ago, fluhartz said:
8 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm putting everything I have on the Packers next week.

probably a good idea. 

Rams were 6.5 home dogs against the Raiders, I imagine they will be double digit dogs at GB. So the bet is really just how much do you trust the Packers to score 23 points. They have done it 5 out of 13 times. I might put enough back for a candy bar just in case.

9 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Rams were 6.5 home dogs against the Raiders, I imagine they will be double digit dogs at GB. So the bet is really just how much do you trust the Packers to score 23 points. They have done it 5 out of 13 times. I might put enough back for a candy bar just in case.

currently -7.5 on draftkings...and I don't trust the Packers to do anything. Both teams stink