Official Texas Longhorn Thread

Texasmade

5 minutes ago, romo2bryant said:

Sucks we probably struck out on Cain, sanders, McCoy. But it is what it is. What boards do you use for info on Texas? I subscribe to TFB. Any other ones worth it?

InsideTexas is the only one I use. It's fantastic, you should definitely check it out if you're looking to expand your Texas football intel. The mods are the best in the Texas market, both in quality of information and in how they deliver it, plus it's just a really, fun board to kill time at work (if you're into that sort of thing). 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

InsideTexas is the only one I use. It's fantastic, you should definitely check it out if you're looking to expand your Texas football intel. The mods are the best in the Texas market, both in quality of information and in how they deliver it, plus it's just a really, fun board to kill time at work (if you're into that sort of thing). 

Well I may need to become more Texas than I am here in Canada. Just found out I got accepted to UT :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

They don't think he's actually signed, but USC was in the lead coming out of his OV. They haven't come out and said it directly, but it sounds like it's going to be USC. 

Damn. Thought we could eventually pull him. I wonder what will happen if he announces USC, but kliff leaves

50 minutes ago, romo2bryant said:

Damn. Thought we could eventually pull him. I wonder what will happen if he announces USC, but kliff leaves

He's found money at this point. I'd love to have him, but this is pretty sick WR class regardless.

Edited by Texasmade

• 3 weeks later...