Official Texas Longhorn Thread

Texasmade

• 4 weeks later...

We've had so many "oh hey, we're finally starting to make progress" moments, that even after the past two weeks, I'm still in wait and see and don't get hyped mode. We lost to a Maryland team that then went on to lose to Temple, there's still a lot yet to be proven.

I'm not even considering it until I see the Oklahoma game.

58 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

It hasn't been the prettiest road to travel, but 4-1 is a refreshing change of pace from the past few years. 

I thought for sure they were about to fall flat on their face in the 3rd quarter and KState was going to walk away with one. If Sam can actually learn to be a legit passer then yes this team may even get to the Top 4 this year.

17 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I thought for sure they were about to fall flat on their face in the 3rd quarter and KState was going to walk away with one. If Sam can actually learn to be a legit passer then yes this team may even get to the Top 4 this year.

yeah his deep balls kill me at times. Can't be missing those throws against WVU and OU when we will probably need 30 to win.