2023-Looking Ahead

BStanRamFan

22 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Im torn. Part of me agrees that Rams will look into Saquon for the reasons you outlined, but he would have to settle for less than his market value. Which is possible because the LA market will bring him $$ outside of football. However, he would have to sign a 2 year deal, which RBs generally dont do when its there only big contract.

My suspicion is he goes to a bottom franchise and cashes in. With RBs short shelf-life and his injury history, he's not taking 2 years at 10$ish mil when someone's going to give him 4+ years at $12M+. Coming from NY though, he's already had off the field success financially so LA isnt as big of a draw if he were coming from Carolina or something.

Oh and we won't get more than a 6th for Akers lol I wish we could get a 4th

Im also torn... I love Saquan but I just don't know how they afford that on top of upgrading other positions. I think pass rush will be the area where they will really spend money at. That said, They tried landing CMC and Burns and were willing to spend big on both.. I just hope that doesn't mean we lose one of the core guys like Jalen. I just can't see them not giving AD an elite guy to help him on that front. Im very excited about this offseason, I expect them to be very active. 

3 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

I like Woods but isn’t our priority need at Oline right now? Taylor is better than anyone we have on the line and it’s not even close 

Yup apparently his issue is not staying healthy, in which case we're back to what we have right now. Have to take the chance to bolster up the OL IMO. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

Im also torn... I love Saquan but I just don't know how they afford that on top of upgrading other positions. I think pass rush will be the area where they will really spend money at. That said, They tried landing CMC and Burns and were willing to spend big on both.. I just hope that doesn't mean we lose one of the core guys like Jalen. I just can't see them not giving AD an elite guy to help him on that front. Im very excited about this offseason, I expect them to be very active. 

I saw alot of buzz around Ramsey getting moved this offseason. Even Ramsey commented on it.

Unless it comes with a 1st +2nd or two 1sts, I dont want to hear it. Even then, I dont wanna let him go. He's a top 10 defender in the NFL regardless of position.

19 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I saw alot of buzz around Ramsey getting moved this offseason. Even Ramsey commented on it.

Unless it comes with a 1st +2nd or two 1sts, I dont want to hear it. Even then, I dont wanna let him go. He's a top 10 defender in the NFL regardless of position.

I agree, im tired of seeing articles of him being cut and traded for nothing. I prefer he stays a Ram but IF it were to happen, we need a big haul. I think his coverage dropped off a little but imo he's still top 3 while also being a top run defender OVERALL. He faced elite WRs all year long and had a stretch where he actually was very good. You're bound to get beat eventually. 

1 hour ago, RamPackFan said:

I like Woods but isn’t our priority need at Oline right now? Taylor is better than anyone we have on the line and it’s not even close 

Taylor will retire this offseason, that's why TItans released him. 

We need to bring back Woods to home ! i don't think he will be expensive. 

For Saquan, i'm not a fan of spending huge money for an "old" RB. I would prefer to invest in OL

3 hours ago, Flounch said:

Taylor will retire this offseason, that's why TItans released him. 

We need to bring back Woods to home ! i don't think he will be expensive. 

For Saquan, i'm not a fan of spending huge money for an "old" RB. I would prefer to invest in OL

I don’t think he’s gonna retire, iMO. Titans were way over salary cap is why he was released, same with Woods 

Edited by RamPackFan