Bucs VS Aints

BucsDraftGeek47

What’s funny is Todd is 3-0 against the rams and saints which owned Arians during his tenure lol. People will say but those teams are worse than they were in 20 and 21 but it cancels out because tampas roster is worse as well.

Edited by CP3MVP

2 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

What’s funny is Todd is 3-0 against the rams and saints which owned Arians during his tenure lol. People will say but those teams are worse than they were in 20 and 21 but it cancels out because tampas roster is worse as well.

yea this means absolutely nothing to me

Bowles and Leftwich need to be gone ASAP 

all those wins could have more than easily been losses

with a more competent coaching staff this team is a 10+ win team 

Also, it has to be said that Nassib has been huge since resigning with the team. That sack to make it a 3rd and long could also be considered one of the reasons we won that game last night. Without Shaq someone needed a role player to step up and Nassib was that guy last night.

on the other hand Gage, looks to be non-existent and a bust of a signing 

i finally understand why you bucs fans were clamoring over a safety r1 this year. I get it, but im still glad we went a different direction. Hall will make strides next year with a year of NFL training. 

Edwards is nothing special and Neal while made 1 of the biggest plays of the game last night but blows in coverage. 

Look I love that Tom Turned GOAT mode in that last 5 minutes Monday. But - if theres a much better QB than Andy Dalton running that offense - there is no way we're in a position to win that game Monday night. So I can't overlook how BAD TB12 LOOKED Monday night for 55 Minutes. Which reflects him missing deep balls and underthrowing guys mostly all year. He looked washed until he got that last opportunity. 

That said - we can blame Byron all we want on offense. Brady was missing all night until he wasn't. He can't stretch the field offensively anymore so I will say - the playbook is limited. We need to do a better job running the football. Injuries to our OL don't help. 

Defensively - Tryon is not developing. He's over pursuing way too much. He's a physical freak but he's not disciplined enough. Carlton Davis is not an elite Corner. end of story and Edwards is not Jordan Whitehead. We could've replaced Davis easier than Whitehead in my opinion and whitehead was cheaper and more consistent and smarter lol. 

This is a W against a bad football team who's got no QB. Yes they are still sound defensively - but if we played a team with a tier 2 QB - that game would've been 28-3 with 5 minutes left left. Not 16-3.