Falcons release CB Jalen Collins as his suspension ends

TheKillerNacho

6 hours ago, scar988 said:

Yeah, could be similar. But Harrison didn't have the added issues of PED suspensions. So take Collins pissing off coaches in practices and add these PED suspensions and boom, he gone.

Yeah, I doubt Harrison has ever touched a PED.    ^_^

2 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

The Pats should send him a SB ring. He had a lot to do with it.

Was for sure one of his worst games he played for us but he did quite well after tru's injury leading up to and getting us to the SB.   Was a little sad we let him go but after 2 chances and the lack of effort he put up against 3rd and 4th stringers im not that upset he is gone.   He can be replaced in the draft coming up if we want another CB that badly next year.

2 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

thats not true. After the the suspension news came out even the coaches said they had to se what they had with the guys who could actually play.

It's 100% true. He's always had issues practicing. It's why he was inactive completely for most of 2016 before Trufant got injured.

11 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

What kind of issues we talking about?

listening to coaches. Playing within the scheme. Switching his technique up. Dude isn't coachable. They thought he would be. But he's the same guy he was at LSU. Even off field. Falcons learned a lesson with him.

7 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

link?

All i know is practice be damned during 2016 after Tru went down with injury he was playing like a mad man for us and i respect him for that even if he did get beat like a drum in the 1 game that mattered most.  Still i think we should target a good CB in the draft to replace him though to give us 4 deep and good depth again.

Archived